Penticton YoungStars tournament (VAN/EDM/CGY/WPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
McCann has one of the best shots in the CHL, his coach tells him to shoot that 10 times out of 10

Yeah, but on a 3 on 1 you've got to at least hit the net or it's going the other way for an odd man rush.

I'd want him to shoot as well ... just hit the net.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Agreed.

Say, why not draft Ehlers or Nylander and just keep Kassian?

Cause our players would spend the whole game trying to get even with guys like Virtanen for hitting Nylander/Ehlers.

Seriously though you might have missed that Virts did score 45 goals the year we took him. The guy isn't just a scrub goon, despite how he's being portrayed by some posters.

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
Just started watching and I am wondering who has done the scoring for EDM

Aceonfire*

Lol, the Oilers are just lighting the Nucks up.

Nice goal by Nurse.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
Man, Nurse with a nice shot on net for a goal, and all you hear is about McDavid. That's just freaking sad.

BigBen

Dec 5, 2014
laleggia has been the best d in the game so far imo. Nurse and Subban have looked pretty good too.

Aceonfire*

Subban and Vitanen are the only two Canucks kids that have made an impression.

On the Oiler side, Nurse is going to be very good. McDavid had a great first shift, not much else. Still 23 minutes to go though.

Not much else as in getting the primary assist on Nurse's goal..

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
Are these supposed to be the Canucks top prospects? Jeez they are very unimpressive. Virtanen and Subban have been noticeable. Only game one though, so can't really judge them I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad