GDT: Pens/Yotes 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Sid's frustrated out of his mind.

Don't raise your arms like some primadonna, just ****ing put your head down and skate, FFS.

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
Nice. Sid taking a cue from Letang and complaining for a call instead of playing to the whistle. These guys want the game gifted to them, rather than working for it.

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
I once went two-full freshmen years without gettin any. That was desperation.

When it was over, the girl was full of so much regret she bought ET the video game

That's the kind of slice of life that I'll be hoping to see in these game threads.

We should use the GDTs for storytime.

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
Sidney Crosby and Malkin : 0 points through the first 2 games. Pathetic

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
****ing refs ****ing us again

We're ****ing ourselves. Between Johnston's TOI distribution, piss-poor effort and play from several important guys, and lazy play, we're doing it to ourselves.

You've gotta expect the refs to be garbage. You can't expect to do well if you put yourselves three steps behind.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
**** this team man. I need to just ignore them until there's some improvement. 1 goal in 2 games by this offensive juggernaut...

Waste of everyone's time.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
We're ****ing ourselves. Between Johnston's TOI distribution, piss-poor effort and play from several important guys, and lazy play, we're doing it to ourselves.

You've gotta expect the refs to be garbage. You can't expect to do well if you put yourselves three steps behind.

:handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad