Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Our special teams are very special. Happy they won it for Letang. Secondary Sid strikes again!

1287527223.0.jpg

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
wow, they actually looked like the good Pens for much of that game. PP/PK tried to lose it for them buy Kappy would not be denied!

TJ was also great.

Reactions: Pancakes

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
- Mike Sullivan. What a f***ing muppet.
+ Kapanen, POJ, Jarry, Guentzel, Rakell, McGinn...

Kapanen scored and then was basically benched the rest of the period. Lol. Like did I miss a shift after that or what, he was on the bench the rest of the game.

Reactions: Dennis Reynolds

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
What a team yall have 👏👏🔥🔥🔥⚫️ even without letang they spit. Even without an arm they spit. How long does yall think he is out though? Any estimation? Br respect

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Kap with the game winner lol…great game to watch after the first period…Rust still drives me nuts, as does Dumo, as does the PP...it’d be nice to give up fewer than three goals a game

too bad Carolina is winning or these two points might have made some in roads…

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
wow, they actually looked like the good Pens for much of that game. PP/PK tried to lose it for them buy Kappy would not be denied!

TJ was also great.
TJ was really good at the end there not giving up any rebounds on those Vegas chances in the last minute.

I remember when Murray and Maf were really good at that during the b2b cups. Teams would get flurries and they'd kill the play with timely stops without rebounds. That can help a lot, especially defending in the last minute of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad