BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 6 - Jack Edwards' final game MUST be a B's win - NESN, TBS, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
They are beautiful I got one who comes by when I’m sitting out on the deck and he sits on railing maybe 3 feet from me kind of chilling

He’s been around all spring
Last time I saw one was shortly after my brother had passed, I was at a cousins wedding suffering from bad heat exhaustion. I should have gone to the hospital, but I had to be a big tough guy I guess. I went outside at one point for some air, and I thought I might hurl, as soon as I walked outside a Cardinal came out and perched on a fence about 10 feet away. We stared at each other. Lame, but I felt a little at ease.

Let's hope your cardinal was coming with good news about tonight!

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Maroon hasn't been great but his experience and leadership is needed big time in this lineup.
It’s overrated. This is not a group of a bunch of young kids. Most are season vets that have been in the playoffs before. They know what to do. You need more than pom pom guys on the bench they got to do something on the ice too.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I literally have no interest in what the leafs do or do not do. Mathew’s isn’t playing. Boston shows-up and doesn’t play like crap they win. Go Bruins!!!!
Yup expecting a win

Reactions: BTO

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
Maroon hasn't been great but his experience and leadership is needed big time in this lineup.
No it isn't. They have a ton of veterans. Veteran leadership did squat for them last year. If they didn't learn from last year they never will. If Maroon isn't hitting people he's useless.

I don't understand what Monty does but I would have gone with the heaviest line up every game and kept pounding until the Leaf D caved totally which they would have. Look at how bad Brodie was the game before? That should have been the game plan every game but game 5 they played soft and scared (?) Afraid to lose anyway. Just stupid.

Hit and forecheck. It's not rocket science. Get it done!

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Didn’t see the matthews/mcavoy play until now but I’d be stunned if matthews played even if this goes 7. That looked like a potential knee tear

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Didn’t see the matthews/mcavoy play until now but I’d be stunned if matthews played even if this goes 7. That looked like a potential knee tear
And why would they keep,saying he is sick if he was hurt and why would he be skating if he had a serious knee injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $2,330.00