Series Talk: Pens vs Habs Round 1 Best of Five - Episode 5: Camme toé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Yeah, how I see it, with the proviso that, as with Murray in net, there's a very short leash-- as in opening faceoff Saturday-- for looking at it this way.

Yeah.

I'd say Murray's earned - or maybe not lost - that start. I know he can do better on that 1 on 1, but that's a chance where the blame always goes to the skaters rather than the goalie, and that freak deflection's just going in. He got the other ones and he hasn't lost the faith.

I'd probably start Jarry, I like his game here, but not going to do more than shrug.

Funny. Geno stops ******* around and starts keeping it simple and moving his feet a little, and the 2nd line starts looking like a line.

Lends a little credence to what you were saying @Peat.

Again, yeah :D

Dunno about you, but liked the game a little more. More willingness to just throw the puck somewhere dirty and go to war. Defensive structure was mostly solid - any day a good team can only score on you thanks to suicide and flukes isn't awful - and, well, yeah, step it up another notch or two and see where it goes.

I would take a small bet on hearing "Take what we're given" out of Sully's mouth some time in the next couple weeks tho.

Reactions: KIRK and Andy99

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
I was just going to say enjoy it now Flyers cause your getting swept by Tampa..then realized that series is a freebie for both :laugh:

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Good enough. They got a stern reminder early what happens when they don't play with discipline, turned it on late, and were left with a reminder that they can't get complacent between now and Saturday.

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
"He's a marginal at best prospect" John Marino is love, "He's a marginal at best prospect" John Marino is life, "He's a marginal at best prospect" John Marino is eternal, "He's a marginal at best prospect" John Marino does not forgive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad