Series Talk: Pens vs Habs Round 1 Best of Five - Episode 5: Camme toé

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
3 AWESOME SHIFTS by g and the gang.

They score. That line was great for 3 straight shifts

I just said to Pixies this is like the last scrimmage. They turn it up, and it's lights out.

Hard to invest in an exhibition, but like Saturday they're playing this third like they're a little embarrassed (and Geno like he was a lot embarrassed).

Reactions: Andy99

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
they’re trapping

Yeah, but it doesn't matter if the Pens are invested and moving their feet. Look at L2. Trapping them looked a hell of a lot easier earlier than it has most of this period.

EVGENIMERLIN

Jun 29, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
This reminds me of the scrimmage on Saturday. L2 looked like crap, like they were out for a skate. Turned it up a notch early in the 3rd, and it was a totally different story. Similar today. Clearly there's another level there. Maybe two. I suspect it's the 'games count' desperation you'll see from them starting Saturday.

As I said, same thing as Letang . . . what he does only works if he's all in. If he half asses it against a group playing the right way, then it's not going to happen.

EDIT: There it is.
Definitely has the feel of "Don't get hurt" level enthusiasm at times. L2 puts it into overdrive and dominate their shifts

Reactions: KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad