Half-Assed GDT: PENS BLUES: This Might Be A Faulking Bad Time

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
I love everything Bannister has done so far but feel like Alexandrov needs some playing time soon. I like Mac Mac but he’s a depth guy at best, Alexandrov can skate and forecheck too and has more skill to go with it.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Not only does Kessel draw in over Tucker, he's on the 2nd pairing with Krug.

Interesting.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Not only does Kessel draw in over Tucker, he's on the 2nd pairing with Krug.

Interesting.

I guess I can see the logic in having only 1 new pair, rather than shuffling up the deck completely. Scandella and Peru have looked decent together lately and maybe it's best not to mess with it. Let's get through this game, get the status report on Faulk and go from there.

I'm watching this one live for a change. Not feeling so confident about this one I gotta say. They are probably worn out after that Avs game.

Quaz

Mar 15, 2006
St Louis
Maybe they should put Kessel on the PP. he has a good shot from the point. Also, why continue to put Schenn out on PP1 when he is clearly in a slump and unwilling to screen the goalie.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Maybe they should put Kessel on the PP. he has a good shot from the point. Also, why continue to put Schenn out on PP1 when he is clearly in a slump and unwilling to screen the goalie.
Well Schenn is the captain so it might be an effort to appease or save face. (Dunno shrug)

And/or they realize they need Schenn to pick it up, so they may hope he can get going via the easiest ice time in the game.

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
Scandella blew that one, he left good ice for bad to go after a player with a poor shooting angle and left his man all alone in the slot

Reactions: Blueston

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad