Pre-Game Talk: Penguins @ Rangers, 3/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Why would you root for them to lose? We're basically locked into WC1. I'd rather the team finish the season with 5 strong games.

Agree with destroying the Pens. They embarrassed us the last two times we played them, need to beat them tonight.

Going to the game tonight, was able to get cheaper priced tickets in good seats tonight which is sometimes a miracle with the Garden. Last thing I want to see is Crosby lighting the Rangers up. Especially Crosby.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Really liked the recent interview with Smith. Said a lot of insightful things full of heartfelt sentiments.....My guess is we will re-sign him, but how he plays in playoffs will add or subtract in that equation. I mean we didn't give up those draft picks for him just to be here for this season. I am sure there is a more substantial plan in regard to our d-corps. Has to be. Watch it, you will see what I mean.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Random Thought:

Have you ever noticed anytime you post on your phone and try and type Zuccarello it autocorrects to Zucchini?

Yeah Nick, have posted many times with that happening and I have to edit so that you guys don't think I'm a dummy, lol. Anyway, Zucchini Zuccarello has a nice Italian ring to it.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Why would you root for them to lose? We're basically locked into WC1. I'd rather the team finish the season with 5 strong games.

Agree with destroying the Pens. They embarrassed us the last two times we played them, need to beat them tonight.

I don't think anyone is rooting for them to lose, but there is still a very good chance we could overtake them as they are very depleted by injuries. With that said, we need to win these home games......Beat these buttwipes.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Yeah Nick, have posted many times with that happening and I have to edit so that you guys don't think I'm a dummy, lol. Anyway, Zucchini Zuccarello has a nice Italian ring to it.

Even when I type just Zucc, it spells out Zucchini, it's hilarious. Lol.

You can turn off auto correct. :D
Zucchini is a flower isn`t? hehe

Zucchini's are good, put them in pasta dish, fry them into fried Zucchini sticks, or in a stir fry, mmmmm.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Zucchini, and eggplant for that matter, get a big fat nope from me.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia

Zucchini's are good, put them in pasta dish, fry them into fried Zucchini sticks, or in a stir fry, mmmmm.

Just use Zook. We'll all know who you mean and I don't think autocorrect will kick in.

I love zucchini, by the way. I cook them sliced with onions and eggs in a fritatta.

Player big P

no more striptease no more flashes
Feb 4, 2010
Prague
"Zucchini" sounds like a diminutive form of Zucc.

I have accordingly been calling him this for years.

Crease

Jul 12, 2004
If he's banged up, good let him rest. Heck, even if he's not banged up #FallForMontreal

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey

Zucchini actually makes a decent substitute for spaghetti as well.

If he's banged up, good let him rest. Heck, even if he's not banged up #FallForMontreal
Ugh, I really don't want to deal with playing that boogle of weasels again.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Zucchini actually makes a decent substitute for spaghetti as well.

Ugh, I really don't want to deal with playing that boogle of weasels again.

If Therrien was still their coach I'd be okay with it. Claude Julien can outcoach AV in a big way. That worries me.

Crease

Jul 12, 2004
I just want to see Kreider step on the ice at the Bell Centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad