Penguins Merchandise Thread

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Seriously. Just got the Pens man thong, nipple clamps & car battery. It's going to be a wild weekend.

In all seriousness... I drove from about Giant stadium in NJ and got to the Pens gear store. Not going to name names but got lucky to take some pics with the Cup. Hotel lobby in the Marriott. My life is complete.

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
Getting the Stanley Cup patch sewn on a jersey

I have an authentic 3rd Crosby jersey that I would just love to get the Stanley Cup patch sewn onto. Anyone know where I could get that done? Or even just buy the patch?

Thanks!

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
Yeah, I ordered a black hoodie version of this from Society6 and it arrived yesterday. It turned out great and I can't wait to wear it next season. Plus it's nice to support an artist.

I ordered the same one, glad to hear it turned out great. I should get mine sometime this week hopefully.

stepdad gaary

Dec 5, 2011
Yeah, I ordered a black hoodie version of this from Society6 and it arrived yesterday. It turned out great and I can't wait to wear it next season. Plus it's nice to support an artist.

yeah i bought 3 things. I love stephen so i'll always buy his stuff

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
it says trim fit. I'm typically between a size medium/large. How trim is the large? The tank top version of that is sweet. Wouldn't mind being that bro in the gym wearing that :laugh:

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
I'm not sure about the Redbubble version. The one I ordered from Society6 didn't say anything about being slim fit and it's not. It's maybe slightly smaller than normal and I could have gone up a size if I wanted it really roomy. It's basically true to size though and the size I normally wear fits fine.

https://society6.com/artofstephens

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
it says trim fit. I'm typically between a size medium/large. How trim is the large? The tank top version of that is sweet. Wouldn't mind being that bro in the gym wearing that :laugh:

I'm 6'2 about 175-180 (depending on what was for dinner) and I order from Societ6 all the time. Mostly nerdy shirts, but I ordered the cup one linked above. Waiting for it to come.

The TRI-BLACK =/= Black in terms of fit. It's a bit of a tighter material. I prefer a Medium in the TRI-BLACK with v-neck... it fits me pretty well. So if you are of similar build, it should as well.

Also, Society6 customer service is amazing. If it doesn't fit they will let you order a new one and comp it. No return needed. Society6 > Redbubble all day.

stepdad gaary

Dec 5, 2011

I'm 5'9 170 and the medium black crew neck fits like your standard medium. I have a medium v neck coming in a couple days too.

I would worry too much about sizes. Based on what I got it doesnt seem they are sized much differently than your average shirt

PensFan6687

Mar 15, 2009
I got a Evgeni Malkin worn and signed jersey this year, and picking up my Stanley Cup Championship hat on Wednesday! :D

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
I ordered 5 items from the team website and the only think that shipped was the white locker room t-shirt and that actually arrived quickly on Friday after ordering Wednesday. The other items state they will ship before 6/27 I believe.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
I ordered 5 items from the team website and the only think that shipped was the white locker room t-shirt and that actually arrived quickly on Friday after ordering Wednesday. The other items state they will ship before 6/27 I believe.

I got 2 hats on Saturday, I'm just eager to get everything I ordered lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad