Penguins Merchandise Thread

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
Pittsburgh Penguins merchandise availability question - on the hunt

I am looking to buy the following Pens products:

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=69878266 - Old Time Hockey Men's Pittsburgh Penguins Sidney Crosby #87 Alternate Lacer Fleece Hoodie

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=99545096 - Old Time Hockey Men's 2016 NHL Stanley Cup Champions Pittsburgh Penguins McAdams T-Shirt

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=94807036 - CCM Men's Pittsburgh Penguins Sidney Crosby #87 Vintage Home Player T-Shirt

Does anybody know of a place who ships to europe that has them? Or has dicks some kind unique monopoly on these items?

Dicks does not ship outside USA :-(

Trying to celebrate the cup with some merchandise pickups and its hard here in sweden....

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
There a lemieux, Crosby and Blank Jersey. Sale is only today so i really recommend getting them.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Yeah, weird they'd be on sale. Wait aren't the jerseys changing to Adidas next season? Maybe that's why? But only those ones that were linked are.

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
I want one :(
How can I get one in Germany :(

EDIT: Easy solution someone gets me a crosby jersey and sends it to germany :P

Last edited:

Freeze Time

May 15, 2016
Damn. I just bought that Jersey 2 weeks ago for $150 because I was assured by posters here that a Crosby Jersey does not go on sale after the playoffs. Oh well, I was able to wear my Crosby Jersey while I watched the Penguins win the cup in San Jose so it felt good being a lone penguin in a sea of sharks and beating them.

#1GuinFan

Apr 4, 2003
canada
Visit site
Sry not trying to hi-jack your thread, but I didn't want to make another merchandise thread. Has anyone noticed the fitted hats on NHL.com are listed 9twenty, 39thirty, 9forty, etc, what do these numbers mean?

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Sry not trying to hi-jack your thread, but I didn't want to make another merchandise thread. Has anyone noticed the fitted hats on NHL.com are listed 9twenty, 39thirty, 9forty, etc, what do these numbers mean?

Those are New Era brand hat types.
59fifty = fitted cap, structured crown, flat bill
39thirty = flex fit cap, structured crown, curved bill
29twenty = fitted, unstructured crown, curved bill
19twenty = fitted, unstructured crown, flat bill
9twenty = adjustable strap back, unstructured crown, curved bill
9forty = adjustable strap back, structured crown, curved bill
9fifty = snapback, structured crown, flat bill

Unstructured means it is the soft top that loses its shape when not on your head. They're also called slouch hats.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Damn, why isn't the stuff in the international NHL store as good as the regular NHL store.

GFF

Mar 16, 2002
www.wrweb.co.uk
Damn, why isn't the stuff in the international NHL store as good as the regular NHL store.

You can still get it shipped off the NHL.com store.

My wife literally just ordered me a Stanley Cup Champs varsity Jacket and the Grey Conference Champs hat...calculated shipping and taxes to the UK at the checkout. :yo:

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
You can still get it shipped off the NHL.com store.

My wife literally just ordered me a Stanley Cup Champs varsity Jacket and the Grey Conference Champs hat...calculated shipping and taxes to the UK at the checkout. :yo:

True, but shipping is so expensive.

pengwins1587

Feb 24, 2014
Any other great deals for jerseys but with the Cup patch on them?

A couple of my buddies always go the knock off route and have found a good supplier in China. They've ordered multiple jerseys and all but 1 have came in looking bang on, the one that wasn't the only issue was a slight mis stitch that you don't notice unless you're looking for it.

I know lots of people (myself usually included) want the official merch but I think I'm leaning towards getting a few knock off with the cup patch. I've already spent upwards of 350 on cup merch and I'd rather get 3 'fake' jerseys for the price of 1 'real' jersey when I know they come out looking legit.

#1GuinFan

Apr 4, 2003
canada
Visit site
Those are New Era brand hat types.
59fifty = fitted cap, structured crown, flat bill
39thirty = flex fit cap, structured crown, curved bill
29twenty = fitted, unstructured crown, curved bill
19twenty = fitted, unstructured crown, flat bill
9twenty = adjustable strap back, unstructured crown, curved bill
9forty = adjustable strap back, structured crown, curved bill
9fifty = snapback, structured crown, flat bill

Unstructured means it is the soft top that loses its shape when not on your head. They're also called slouch hats.

great info thx!

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm at the Giant Eagle at Camphorn. Nick Bonino will be here at 1:30. Get here if you can. Very short line now. I'm just here for lunch. Bummer....

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Got 3 local newspapers to go along w/the one I picked up after the 2009 win, ordered the Sports Illustrated w/Sid raising the Cup, will pick up a team celebration photo to go along w/all the other Cup win photos, and I'd eventually like to pick up a jersey signed by all/most of the team.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
So far I might just grab the Cup champions Blu-Ray (when it's dirt cheap), a 2016 Cup Champions christmas ornament, and maybe another signed Geno puck to add to my collection or something from Frameworth.

I will be grabbing the issue of Sports Illustrated with Sid raising the Cup when it hits newsstands though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad