Penguins Merchandise Thread

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Something about this hat spoke to me. I don't typically wear sports-gear. I'll openly admit that i'm a mix between a hipster/metrosexual when it comes to wearing clothes. I have a few lucky Pens snapbacks (91/92 back-to-back champs) and my 412 hat.

But this hat.. something about the Pens logo and the NHL logo together is the ultimate troll. I picked it up + the DVD. The DVDs are the best. I ****ing love them.

hwl

You could always buy the patch and get it put on. Patches are very cheap and selling everywhere. A lot of stores will do it in Pittsburgh.

Contender

Sep 22, 2014
I've been meaning to get a snapback since I've had this Penguins one for awhile now. That's actually a nice looking one, Cole. It stands out just enough while my current one's gold stands out too much.

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
Stopped by Consol on my lunch today. Picked up 2 black shirts, one with 4 Cups and the years and one with just the standard 2016 champions logo.

Wanted to get a Hagelin shirsey too but no mediums.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Bought about 250 worth of gear after we won and everything is being shipped out at different times...

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Coming out this weekend with way to much money.

Jersey for my tortoise... Pens man thong.... Bottled air from game 1... Mine all mine.

PennDanzig

R.I.P. PIMP C
Mar 1, 2016
Coming out this weekend with way to much money.

Jersey for my tortoise... Pens man thong.... Bottled air from game 1... Mine all mine.
Seriously. Just got the Pens man thong, nipple clamps & car battery. It's going to be a wild weekend.

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
I just don't understand why that was such a limited hat. It was sold out within 1 day. Were they really not prepared for the number of people that would like to exchange money for that?

That hat, in L/XL size, without the Stanley Cup Finals patch, bidding is over $50 on ebay....

Last edited:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Ah ****, it's S/M. My head's ****in' huge. :laugh:

Thanks for the heads up though Flightless. Much appreciated.

WhiteWalker*

Coincidence they actually win and this place goes dead? I got me a black/gold Lovejoy jersey with the Stanley Cup patch :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad