Confirmed with Link: Penguins Agree To Terms With Matt Cullen (1 year | $800k)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Interesting. I like the player, but the centers are piling up. Sundqvist may be in the minors at this point.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Super weird. A nice safety net for what? We have 8 bazillion forwards. I mean I guess he can plug into a center spot while Fehr is out, but I figured Sundqvist would make the team to start. Maybe they feel he's not ready or due to his health they would rather him start out in the AHL. Either way, they still have a ton of forwards.

He was a good player for a long time though, so I guess I can't complain too much.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Super weird. A nice safety net for what? We have 8 bazillion forwards. I mean I guess he can plug into a center spot while Fehr is out, but I figured Sundqvist would make the team to start. Maybe they feel he's not ready or due to his health they would rather him start out in the AHL. Either way, they still have a ton of forwards.

He was a good player for a long time though, so I guess I can't complain too much.

We basically have NHL ready forward/s in the AHL now. Nice problem to have.

Mike Lange Version 2

Jun 8, 2015
Houston, TX
First month:

PCH
Plots-Malkin-Kessel
Kunitz-Bonino-Bennett
Duper-Cullen-Sundqvist?
Wilson, Farnham as call ups for the inevitable injury? Then Fehr slots in to Cullen's spot?

EDIT: I kind of wanted to see how Sundqvist would do as center in isolated minutes, can Cullen play wing? I guess hes good at faceoffs if Sundqvist isn't ready right away.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

Chili Goal

Professor of Goonism
May 27, 2009
Good signing. Sundqvist almost certainly needs time in the A, and Fehr will likely be out a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad