GDT: PDF GAME 4 - San Jose Sharks Vs. Vegas Golden Knights - 7 PM PST, NBCSN

DeadGhost

Ugistered Reger
Feb 15, 2010
Loved Meier. That hipcheck and the screen he set on Marchessault (I believe) late in the game... Fantastic.

pappaf2

Feb 24, 2009
Bay Area, CA
The "pick" narrative is making its way through the hockey world. Just read an article on TSN that the Sorensen goal was the result of a pick thrown by Fehr.

tahoesharksfan

Old-Timer
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
Watching the Hertl interview is still hilarious because he's talking at mach speed. Also liked how he said Meier is playing "big man's hockey" :laugh:

It's also reassuring to see him looking okay after getting slashed at the end of the game. All smiles.

It's like beginning and ending sentences wasn't part of bringing him up to speed on speaking English. I for sure am loving it...

Last edited:

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
After the "pick" Sorensen had to beat 3 players and a goalie, but yeah only scored cause a soft pick haha

Reactions: Phu

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
The "pick" narrative is making its way through the hockey world. Just read an article on TSN that the Sorensen goal was the result of a pick thrown by Fehr.
of course after years of getting the shit picked out of us by the league darlings, oh noes one goal gets scored off a questionable pick against the league darling and the baddie sharks are doing the evil pick!

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
of course after years of getting the **** picked out of us by the league darlings, oh noes one goal gets scored off a questionable pick against the league darling and the baddie sharks are doing the evil pick!
he should have gotten two minutes for holding the stick!

Reactions: Phu

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Sharks are going to be called for literally every possible chance of a pick next game

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
OT but what were those comments, can anyone here open it up a bit?

By the way, I am not sure if it was a stupid or a wise decision to stay up all night until 5 a.m. to catch the game, but hell they won! :laugh:

This is patently false. You cannot win a Cup without superstars. You can win a Cup without depth. The 2016 Sharks would destroy the 2018 Sharks.

Optimism is fine but this seems silly to me.

The 2018 Sharks will be the better team if and only if Joe Thornton returns to the lineup and is able to play elite.

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
They didn't even call all the picks that happened after that bad pick call on Boedker. lol

They'll have a new crew calling the game, and that crew will have heard non stop media stuff about picks and they will be watching. Can lol all you want

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
They'll have a new crew calling the game, and that crew will have heard non stop media stuff about picks and they will be watching. Can lol all you want

Just because they may hear media stuff (they won't hear non-stop because this series just isn't that important) but they won't overcompensate and watch for it like a hawk. They may call one or two and then let that be the end of it. They won't call it all the time and they'll let it go when it gets to crunch time like they do everything else.

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Just because they may hear media stuff (they won't hear non-stop because this series just isn't that important) but they won't overcompensate and watch for it like a hawk. They may call one or two and then let that be the end of it. They won't call it all the time and they'll let it go when it gets to crunch time like they do everything else.

I hope you're right, pretty much the only momentum killer for the Sharks this series is taking random pens

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I hope you're right, pretty much the only momentum killer for the Sharks this series is taking random pens

Even those random penalties wouldn't be such momentum killers if they stopped the cross-box passes that open up when they chase the puck too much.

Herschel

Dec 8, 2009
Vegas sets a ton of picks in the offensive zone too.
The Sharks tend to rotate around them much better than the Knight's do. The Knight's players seem to be unaware of the upcoming pick and it looks much worse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad