GDT: PDF GAME 4 - San Jose Sharks Vs. Vegas Golden Knights - 7 PM PST, NBCSN

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Joakim Ryan replacing Paul Martin confirmed.

Joe Thornton is likely in the lineup tonight.

JuiI9aS.jpg

Last edited:

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Joakim Ryan replacing Paul Martin confirmed.

Joe Thornton is likely in the lineup tonight.

Eh I don’t buy that’s he’s likely in like Gackle says. Coin flip in my opinion. I don’t like the prospect of Goodrow on the top line either. This whole thing is fishy. Lol

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Eh I don’t buy that’s he’s likely in like Gackle says. Coin flip in my opinion. I don’t like the prospect of Goodrow on the top line either. This whole thing is fishy. Lol

Goodrow taking line rushes with the top line is what makes me think more that thornton is back and will be on the top line.

No coach even deboer would use goodrow as a top line center. He can barely handle 4th line center duties.

treefiddy

Errr'day Trollin'
May 8, 2013
San Jose

If Thornton doesn't play, he can go F himself as far as I'm concerned...

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Goodrow taking line rushes with the top line is what makes me think more that thornton is back and will be on the top line.

No coach even deboer would use goodrow as a top line center. He can barely handle 4th line center duties.

We’ll cant Pavs just move to center ?

Goodrow-Pavs-Kane

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
If Thornton doesn't play, he can go F himself as far as I'm concerned...

A injured player? Are you serious?

For all of the stuff that thornton has played through in his career he deserves a little more credit to believe him if he is just not ready.

Like serious give your head a shake or just stop following sports.

Reactions: Church Hill

Church Hill

I'd drink it
Nov 16, 2007
I'll be there tonight, should be fun. The Sharks have been the better team in the past two games. Not by a lot, but the better team. Hockey has such a gigantic element of luck that it may not matter, but if they keep playing the same way I like our chances a lot. Would really love to see Jones steal one. Keeping Vlasic and Braun out against their top line will be huge, too. Nothing tops the emotional boost of getting Thornton back, however.

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
I am not sure if i should be happy that burns has 6 points in 7 games while only having 2 pp points. Or if i should be sad about it lol

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
So it looks like well see...

9-19-8
48-39-89
62-50-28
20-16-68

With Ryan in for Martin? Personally I'd ease Thorton in on the 3rd line, but if him and Ryan are actually in the lineup I won't complain.

A healthy Donskoi in for Labanc on that 3rd line would be nasty.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
So it looks like well see...

9-19-8
48-39-89
62-50-28
20-16-68

With Ryan in for Martin? Personally I'd ease Thorton in on the 3rd line, but if him and Ryan are actually in the lineup I won't complain.

It depends on just how fresh Thornton is. For all we know, he could be super duper ready to go and could be ready to play at his 2016 level of play. We don’t know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->