Series Talk: PDF Barracuda vs San Diego Gulls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
Was confused when the announcers were claiming Blackwell. I had to go and double check the official AHL scoreboard.

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
First goal: Goodrow from Carpenter and Ryan.
Second goal: Carpenter from Ryan and Goodrow.

Noticing a clear pattern.

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
San Diego on the board; 3-1. Sounds like they got a couple bounces on that one.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
For the love of god, promise Carpenter an NHL spot. For the love of god, trade some D so Ryan-Heed can be our bottom pairing.

Juxtaposer

Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Just curious. Which two between Braun, Martin, Schlemko and Dillon would you move to make room for Ryan and Heed?

Any of them but Schlemko. In my dream world, where I overhaul the whole D, I move Martin, Braun, and Dillon. I acquire a young, undervalued top-4 D like Nate Schmidt (not him specifically since I doubt they trade him, but someone like him; righty or lefty doesn't matter because he'd be paired with Schlemko), and I run with a D-corps of Vlasic-Burns, Schmidt-Schlemko, Ryan-Heed. I think it's time to try Vlasic-Burns again, and we need more offensively inclined D.

It's not realistic at all and won't happen, but that's what I would do.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Any of them but Schlemko. In my dream world, where I overhaul the whole D, I move Martin, Braun, and Dillon. I acquire a young, undervalued top-4 D like Nate Schmidt (not him specifically since I doubt they trade him, but someone like him; righty or lefty doesn't matter because he'd be paired with Schlemko), and I run with a D-corps of Vlasic-Burns, Schmidt-Schlemko, Ryan-Heed. I think it's time to try Vlasic-Burns again, and we need more offensively inclined D.

Thought about it, I'm in.

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose

That's quite the plan...I think I'd hold onto Braun and would run Vlasic-Burns, Schlemko-Braun, Ryan-Heed

Juxtaposer

Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
That's quite the plan...I think I'd hold onto Braun and would run Vlasic-Burns, Schlemko-Braun, Ryan-Heed

Certainly, my plan is unrealistic, and I think now is the right time to deal Braun, but I wouldn't have a problem with what you propose at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad