Post-Game Talk: #Pavelectricity ! 2-1 SO win over the Blues!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Buff. No question. Kane's a LW, Buff plays right side. Kane is going to try that little chip around the D and swim over him and Buff will staple him to the boards.

You're probably right, but Wheeler seemed equally pissed off at him in that "we're professionals" interview.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Myers and Stafford > Kane and Bogo

imo.....

If and only if you include the improved synergy in the locker room, and even at that, maybe not quite. In terms of strict objective talent and asset value, it's not balanced. Of course, we got a top prospect, a decent prospect, and a first in a stacked draft year too, so there's no doubt that we won the trade with the margin of victory depending on whether or not Drew signs.

And yeah, regarding making this place a viable destination, I'll always remember Claude Noël's legendary words: "I mean, what the hell is there to do in Green Bay?" Increasing our reputation as a big league organization (even if not quite as a 'big league' city) will only help. Short of not making one certain buyout that shall not be mentioned outside its designated thread, I couldn't be happier with how things are unfolding with this team in the first few years.

titaneddie

Mar 20, 2015
I wonder what kind of shenanigans our fans will come up with for when he comes back.

"DRY YOUR TRACK SUIT!" *clap* *clap* *clap**clap**clap*

A real statement from the fans would be if everyone wore real suits (not track suits). Poking fun is easy, but backing the team like that would be epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad