Player Discussion Patrick Kane

bubba5

Aug 2, 2005
This guy is a waste. He is a shell of himself. If we can scratch Kappo last years against Tampa this guy should not even be aloud in the building Saturday. That goes for Panerin too!

Reactions: BavelPure

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Never really expected a ton but I thought maybe he could find something with Zibanejad and Kreider and the cost wasn't exorbitant enough to not take a chance. Oh well.

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
Kaner doing better than I thought he would but yes he is just an old dude trying to keep up. If we go the stretch he will hurt us a lot but I think everyone with half a brain knew he would do nothing.

Cant believe how bad Buttman is though. We have a lot of dead weight on this team but he tops the cake.

Reactions: IchabodCrane

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
He needs to sit. Put Vesey back with Panarin and Trocheck and bring up Brodz for the fourth line. Kane brings nothing to the table right now. Not a thing.

IchabodCrane

Mar 11, 2023
Where are all the people that listened to the media hype, saw the trophies from 10 years ago and watched old highlights clamoring for yet another big name signing? This Kane is for you.

These are the fans and media that will never allow NY to have a dynasty. The same ones that make MsG the worlds most quiet arena.

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
He needs to sit. Put Vesey back with Panarin and Trocheck and bring up Brodz for the fourth line. Kane brings nothing to the table right now. Not a thing.
Kane has been better than Panarin in every aspect of the game. Its sad how bad bread is.

Jim Ramsay

Jul 1, 2003
Warwick, NY
I basically hate Bread but even I disagree here. Bread is engaged. He attempts to backcheck. He attempts to forecheck. He is “trying”.

Kane is as cooked as can be. He can’t keep up.
11 million dollars and we are glad he is trying? Lol.

Time to score a goal Bread

If Kane is cooked with his 6 points, than what is Panarin with his 2 points and -1? (One of only three negative players)

Kane and Tank were brought in to supplement the players that were already here

Time for a timely goal or 2 in game 7

But Im glad he's "trying" lol

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
11 million dollars and we are glad he is trying? Lol.

Time to score a goal Bread

If Kane is cooked with his 6 points, than what is Panarin with his 2 points and -1? (One of only three negative players)

Kane and Tank were brought in to supplement the players that were already here

Time for a timely goal or 2 in game 7

But Im glad he's "trying" lol
Please don’t take that away from my post. I destroy Bread regularly. He’s been bad.

The difference is that Bread can still be good if he made some adjustments, which he’s unwilling to do.

Kane literally can’t keep up with the pace of the game anymore. Perhaps he can after getting surgery.

Reactions: Sockosensei

Jim Ramsay

Jul 1, 2003
Warwick, NY
Needs to not play game 7. Would be addition by subtraction.
With as bad as he's looked, Only Fox and Kreider have more points, I'd probably keep him out there

Leads the team in shots and is a plus player(unlike Panarin)

Again, I'd probably keep him out there...

Reactions: Atax

NYRangers0723

Apr 30, 2019
The problem is fans expect vintage Patrick Kane and he isn’t that anymore especially with the hip issue. Still I dint think it’s fair to say he had done nothing. He had the one dominant game and I think he is third in points. Not saying he had been great but the bigger issue is lack of scoring from other big names like Panarin and until last night Mika

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Needs to not play game 7. Would be addition by subtraction.
Who would of gotten the lead in shots and drawn the key play that got the team a powerplay when down 1-0 looking lifeless. These takes are weird to see

The New Russian Five

May 27, 2019
I actually thought last night was one of Kane's better games, and trust me I have been down on him. But last night I thought he was solid. He had the breakaway that led to the PP, took the shot off the faceoff that almost scrambled to a goal, probably would have scored on that 2 on 1 if it were not for the shitty ice, and I didn't see any glaring defensive lapses.

Like solid game all around. And let's be fair, the Devils are not his matchup team.

KOVALEV022473

Feb 24, 2014
Tomkins Cove, NY
I’d like to extend him, depending on what he’d sign for, obviously. I’d love to see him break Modano’s record with us, not to mention what he will add once his hip is fixed. Let’s not forget he had 92 points just last year.

35 year old Kane with one hip is better than Panarin. I have more confidence in him stepping up tomorrow.
Panarin will be fine. He is still top five players in the league.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

rangersfansince08

Oct 8, 2019
I’d like to extend him, depending on what he’d sign for, obviously. I’d love to see him break Modano’s record with us, not to mention what he will add once his hip is fixed. Let’s not forget he had 92 points just last year.

Panarin will be fine. He is still top five players in the league.
0/2
Were you drunk when you wrote this post?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad