CFHF Fantasy League Part XI- Regular Season in Full Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I'm still getting the hang of it, but I'm having fun. I don't have any expectations this season since I'm just learning how it works (having never done this) and I adopted someone else's team. I'm pretty much trying to set the gears in motion for next year hahaha

Who are the other newbies?

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I'm still getting the hang of it, but I'm having fun. I don't have any expectations this season since I'm just learning how it works (having never done this) and I adopted someone else's team. I'm pretty much trying to set the gears in motion for next year hahaha

That was my attitude last season, I was planning on just doing a rebuild, but the impatient side side of me couldn't wait so I rebuilt my team in a year lol. Also, I never played in Yahoo before so learning about matchups and other type of stat categories took some time for me to learn what type of players I wanted. This year my team is truly my own, I love the format of the league and I think it's a lot of fun.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

Who are the other newbies?

Deebz and MonahanTheMan.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Also, I never played in Yahoo before so learning about matchups and other type of stat categories took some time for me to learn what type of players I wanted.

Yeah I didn't even know how scoring was tabulated until yesterday so now I already have a better idea as to how I'm going to draft players next season.

I already made 3 roster changes this morning. It wouldn't surprise me if I used all 7 for this week hahaha

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
First decent offer takes him!

But for real incase nobody checks yahoo for who's on the block:

Zetterberg
Datsyuk
Luongo
Ribeiro
Skinner
Vlasic
Baertschi

All available.

If Luongo goes, i'd like a goalie who can at least play 30 games a season.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
First decent offer takes him!

But for real incase nobody checks yahoo for who's on the block:

Zetterberg
Datsyuk
Luongo
Ribeiro
Skinner
Vlasic
Baertschi

All available.

If Luongo goes, i'd like a goalie who can at least play 30 games a season.

Are you rebuilding again/still? :laugh:

Aug 3, 2010
I'm looking for a strong RW and Goaltender candidate right now.

Players on my trade block are:

M. Backlund (C)
J. Thornton (C)
J. Hudler (LW/RW)
C. Ehrhoff (D)
K. Yandle (D)
O. Jokinen (C)
T. Zajac (C)

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
DAMNIT thats so BS!

I thought it was pretty BS that the starting goalie matchup was Andersen vs. Neuvirth.

If it was Gibson vs. Enroth it would've been a great game for me! I would have been choked if you ended up with no loss, a win and a shutout.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
I thought it was pretty BS that the starting goalie matchup was Andersen vs. Neuvirth.

If it was Gibson vs. Enroth it would've been a great game for me! I would have been choked if you ended up with no loss, a win and a shutout.

Dude Gibson got lit up lol, I watched that game, he wasn't sharp at all. If he doesn't pick it up, hes going to get sent back down lol.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Dude Gibson got lit up lol, I watched that game, he wasn't sharp at all. If he doesn't pick it up, hes going to get sent back down lol.

I know, he was terrible, but he's still only played one game. He played games in the playoffs and was fantastic, so I was hoping they weren't going to bench him after one bad game. He'll play tomorrow night, though, so hopefully he can win himself some more starts.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
I like whoever picked up Severson. The kid looks VERY good so far while averaging almost 19 minutes a game. Nice pickup, hopefully he'll be the Palat of the season!

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
GirouxSalem having an unreal week so far, I'd be winning against any other team, give or take one or two other teams.. close matchup still though

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Heeeeere we go. Stamkos has singlehandedly doubled my goal total for this week, and on the hat-trick goal Filppula got an assist for two more PPP. And Stamkos is basically guaranteed a GWG unless the Habs get three in the third.

That means advantage Intangibles, fong!

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Me when the last second ticked off of Anderson's shutout:

baby.gif

Quite a night for Intangibles... I had 9 skaters active today, and they combined for:

4 G, 3 A, 7 P, +7, 3 PPP, 2 GWG, 14 FOW, 13 H, 14 BLK

And my only active goalie had a 30-save shutout. Everything's coming up Milhouse.

:)

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
Heeeeere we go. Stamkos has singlehandedly doubled my goal total for this week, and on the hat-trick goal Filppula got an assist for two more PPP. And Stamkos is basically guaranteed a GWG unless the Habs get three in the third.

That means advantage Intangibles, fong!

We only just started the week :)

May 27, 2012
Earth
Poop. I forgot to put in Legwand today. I was gone since 12 pm today and didn't get back home until 8:30ish. I lost out on 12 faceoff wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad