CFHF Fantasy League Part XI- Regular Season in Full Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Thanks again TFG. Just to be clear, I drafted Wingels in the 13th round. There's no way in hell I would have dropped him on purpose.

It also clears up some confusion on my part. I found that I had way more defencemen than I thought I should the other day.... and it's because I'd dropped Wingels instead of Wiercioch. Then to clear it up I dropped Wiercioch to bring up a forward. Just a ridiculous series of transactions that never should've happened.

Aug 3, 2010
Just so everyone knows:

Anglesmith made a mistake when trying to change around his roster and didn't mean to drop Tommy Wingels. He PMed me the situation and because it was a mistake , I added Wingels for him and dropped Nathan Bealieau (or however the hell you spell his name). I have done this for other people, so I figured I'd do it for Anglesmith (ib4 some smartguy says something)

Thanks again TFG. Just to be clear, I drafted Wingels in the 13th round. There's no way in hell I would have dropped him on purpose.

It also clears up some confusion on my part. I found that I had way more defencemen than I thought I should the other day.... and it's because I'd dropped Wingels instead of Wiercioch. Then to clear it up I dropped Wiercioch to bring up a forward. Just a ridiculous series of transactions that never should've happened.

Collusion! Conspiracy! Favoritism! Corruption! Old Boy's/Country Club mentality! :scared::scared::scared:

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Just so everyone knows:

Anglesmith made a mistake when trying to change around his roster and didn't mean to drop Tommy Wingels. He PMed me the situation and because it was a mistake , I added Wingels for him and dropped Nathan Bealieau (or however the hell you spell his name). I have done this for other people, so I figured I'd do it for Anglesmith (ib4 some smartguy says something)

So what!? You're pretty much just Anglesmith's wingleman then? IS THAT IT?!

:sarcasm:

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
my team is sexi

I sure miss my faceoff beasts though :( Such a difference from last year.
edit: upon further review Vermette seems to be the only one repeating, and the guy I drafted to replace him (Staal) got hurt before the season started. I guess I'm okay.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Out of curiosity, did anyone put in a claim for Wingels?

To be honest with you guys when I realized my mistake tonight I thought it was too late and appealed to TFG out of sheer despair. I was surprised when he said he could fix it up for me.

You know like wudda guy.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica

To be honest with you guys when I realized my mistake tonight I thought it was too late and appealed to TFG out of sheer despair. I was surprised when he said he could fix it up for me.

You know like wudda guy.
I saw him tonight when I went through the players. I thought you dropped him because he wasn't doing that well despite the two goals :laugh: I was like meh although I forgot he's a RW :shakehead

Aug 3, 2010
I thought about it (picking up Wingels) but honestly it's not like his 2 goals/pace for the season are representative of his overall career ability and the fact that he's 26 (AKA in his peak/prime phase) it's not like he should improve too much playing on the Sharks' bottom-6.

That being said, he's better than some of my wingers... that can be said about any team though, and I am referring to my late-round picks regardless. I can understand why you'd want to retain him. I can't understand how you'd mistake him for Wiercioch.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I thought about it (picking up Wingels) but honestly it's not like his 2 goals/pace for the season are representative of his overall career ability and the fact that he's 26 (AKA in his peak/prime phase) it's not like he should improve too much playing on the Sharks' bottom-6.

That being said, he's better than some of my wingers... that can be said about any team though, and I am referring to my late-round picks regardless. I can understand why you'd want to retain him. I can't understand how you'd mistake him for Wiercioch.

I think they were right next to each other on my list of players to drop, which is alphabetical, and I simply put the click in the wrong box.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
I'm quite happy currently having possibly the top two goal scorers :) Just need the rest of my team to follow suit instead of relying on the big guns.

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell

You know like wudda guy.

Yeah I put a claim on him, was hoping to get him tomorrow ahhaa. I didn't drop anyone meaningful in the process so it doesn't really hurt me anyway

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I think I'll beat 65% of the teams I face in FO's, lose to 80% in hits and blocks, but if this week is any indication for my offence, I'll be in a great spot for this season. My goalie stats this week are also very good :))

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Yeah I put a claim on him, was hoping to get him tomorrow ahhaa. I didn't drop anyone meaningful in the process so it doesn't really hurt me anyway

Sorry about that, KitN!

And Hox, if the Sharks can maintain this pace of 1 SO/game, you should be in good shape in terms of goaltending.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Sorry about that, KitN!

And Hox, if the Sharks can maintain this pace of 1 SO/game, you should be in good shape in terms of goaltending.

Haha touché! I was pumped to get Stalock though, the Sharks will pile up wins this year and my plan is to shelter Pavalec in his starts against easier teams.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
3 points for my Kings players, hopefully Doughty and Kopitar are ready to step it up for good now!

Now if only Mackinnon, Vanek, and Seguin could do the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad