CFHF Fantasy League Part III - *Draft to Begin on Weds*

Status
Not open for further replies.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Below is the attached draft order!

If anything is wrong with it, please tell me!

Attachments

• Draft Order-Fantasy Hockey.docx
    73.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Aug 3, 2010
Sorry but I think you do actually have a few errors there... won't pick them all out but use this spreadsheet form the League instead?

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/2571/showtradedpicks?order=byteam

If there's a blank entry beside the round number, then that team does not pick in that round.
If there are two teams or other teams listed beside the draft number, it means that team has those team's picks.
Pretty useful.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Sorry but I think you do actually have a few errors there... won't pick them all out but use this spreadsheet form the League instead?

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/2571/showtradedpicks?order=byteam

If there's a blank entry beside the round number, then that team does not pick in that round.
If there are two teams or other teams listed beside the draft number, it means that team has those team's picks.
Pretty useful.

Man, I swore I got it right haha!

Last edited:

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Double Post:

Alright, I went back did see some mistakes (mostly from the earlier rounds). They should all be fixed now!

New file:

Attachments

73.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Gleninator and I had an agreement and I can't remember but because Versteeg didn't get 25 points, I get his Xth pick rather than current one. Think it was the 13th instead of the 15th. We were both certain he'd get 25 points during the trade that we didn't screw with it

Aug 3, 2010
Double Post:

Alright, I went back did see some mistakes (mostly from the earlier rounds). They should all be fixed now!

New file:
Think you have some of mine mixed up still. Just listing the ones I see:

I have Flying FlameKowski's pick in round 11, but not my own.
I do not have a twelfth round pick.
I own Generic Team Name and Don't Toews Me Bro in the fifteenth round.
I own mine and The Black Knight's 16th round pick.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Think you have some of mine mixed up still. Just listing the ones I see:

I have Flying FlameKowski's pick in round 11, but not my own.
I do not have a twelfth round pick.
I own Generic Team Name and Don't Toews Me Bro in the fifteenth round.
I own mine and The Black Knight's 16th round pick.

All now fixed.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Gleninator and I had an agreement and I can't remember but because Versteeg didn't get 25 points, I get his Xth pick rather than current one. Think it was the 13th instead of the 15th. We were both certain he'd get 25 points during the trade that we didn't screw with it

Yes this is true. Man Versteeg blew this year :laugh:

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Yes this is true. Man Versteeg blew this year :laugh:

I remembered because when I saw the thread pop up and then asked myself what the hell went so horribly wrong, I remembered that trade.

But damn, everyone else got, like, divine-levels of luck this year because I should've embarrassed this league with my victory :sarcasm:

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Alright, we will be starting the draft soon.

Please, can EVERYONE check to see if their own picks are rights? Thanks!

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Attached is the keeper list.

Also, please say hello to the two new General Managers of the league!

Fleury14- Taken over for ALI
InFeasterWeTrust- Take over for Space Penguins

EDIT: If you want to make any changes to your keeper list, you can by the end of the day.

Attachments

• Keeper List-Fantasy League.docx
    68.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Even if it was true what would I care? The first 10 rounds are still automated keepers. :shakehead

Cool, thanks.

Fry_SideEye.jpg

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Attached is a list that shows every team's prospects. it also shows the ownership of draft picks for the prospect draft.

Lastly, InfinityIggy and I would like to get your feedback on a new proposal for a conference/division change. There would be two conferences instead of three, with 9 in each conference. The top 3 teams from each conference makes the playoffs. The last two playoff spots would be for the wild card teams. The way we would find out who makes it is that the 4 best teams who didn't make the cutoff would play for the last 2 playoff spots in a matchup(s) on the last week of the regular season.

Attachments

• Prospect List- Fantasy Hockey.docx
    80.7 KB · Views: 13

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
Attached is a list that shows every team's prospects. it also shows the ownership of draft picks for the prospect draft.

Lastly, InfinityIggy and I would like to get your feedback on a new proposal for a conference/division change. There would be two conferences instead of three, with 9 in each conference. The top 3 teams from each conference makes the playoffs. The last two playoff spots would be for the wild card teams. The way we would find out who makes it is that the 4 best teams who didn't make the cutoff would play for the last 2 playoff spots in a matchup(s) on the last week of the regular season.

I like that setup but I didn't know yahoo could setup a wildcard match?

Also there is an error, I should not have Mark Stone anymore. I traded him to Ali.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I like that setup but I didn't know yahoo could setup a wildcard match?

Also there is an error, I should not have Mark Stone anymore. I traded him to Ali.

We would manually do the wild card match(es). In the last week of the regular season, none of the matches would count (except for seeding), but the wildcard matches would count.

Because of that, we would make up our own schedule.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Main post updated with the new prospect rule. It was also made more user friendly.

Draft will most likely begin on Weds afternoon. Same rules as last year. Now is the time to see if your picks are right. If not, your loss.

Attachments

75 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Ynnek

Oct 24, 2011
New Brunswick
Why so early for the draft? Couldn't we wait until at least the draft to see what trades are made and if anyone retires?

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Why so early for the draft? Couldn't we wait until at least the draft to see what trades are made and if anyone retires?

Last time it took until the end of September if I remember correctly and we started a week earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad