CFHF Fantasy League Part III - *Draft to Begin on Weds*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Agreed, I just start another 9 day shift, 12 hours a day, so finding time after work to search around and waste my night doesn't seem like a good plan

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Keeper list is here (attached):

Attachments

• Keeper List-Fantasy League.docx
    68.1 KB · Views: 12

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
I'll work on a list of all players on everyone's roster that aren't keepers and add a list of free agents. I'll try to have it up tonight.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Here's a list of all players on each person's roster with the highlighted being keepers

Attachments

• FANTASY POOL.xlsx
    29.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Totally forgot about this, we don't actually have to start so early since there's less rounds. We can start in like two weeks or a month or whenever if that's what people want.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
No worries. I knew it HAD to be done, as I knew there would be people who would drag their feet or select keepers. And its not fair that Flamesrule burdens all of the efforts.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Totally forgot about this, we don't actually have to start so early since there's less rounds. We can start in like two weeks or a month or whenever if that's what people want.

I can start whenever. Its basically scientific fact that I only lost last season because of bad luck. So now that I gotten past it, I'm ready to begin the first steps to destroying you all.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I can start whenever. Its basically scientific fact that I only lost last season because of bad luck. So now that I gotten past it, I'm ready to begin the first steps to destroying you all.

:laugh:

It honestly doesn't matter to me. If we start tomorrow, we can just have longer hours to pick (instead of 10, make it 15).

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Most likely tomorrow afternoon. The actual clock would probably start on Thursday. (So i can edit the thread and whatnot)

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
^ Sorry man, not really. MarkGio made a grid for keepers and whatnot, so it may be too late. The deadline was a week ago I believe.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
god damn it i knew it was a bad idea to keep bryz lol. though it's not hard to un-highlight someone and highlight someone else ;)

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
since I wasn't in the league last year, I can't access the full list of players available (as in those that finished the year not on a team). Any way to get that list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad