Dreger: Parayko trade talks heating up

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
I'd trade Parayko for both of Detroits 1st rounders and STL's 2nd rounder back for this year's draft.
I'm sure you would. That's not what the cost would be and you know it, but you can dream.

I'd trade you the Hronek return, but give you your second back (NYI 1st + STL 2nd) we got for Parayko. Essentially Hronek for Parayko

• Haha
Reactions: Shwabeal

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
I'm sure you would. That's not what the cost would be and you know it, but you can dream.

I'd trade you the Hronek return, but give you your second back (NYI 1st + STL 2nd) we got for Parayko. Essentially Hronek for Parayko

That’s kind of what I was imagining if Armstrong is hellbent on moving one of the d men. Parayko is the last one that should be moved but who knows.

BlueTacos

Jul 22, 2022
STL
Maybe not here, but I can recall countless comments from Blues fans elsewhere that Tarasenko's shoulder was shot after the 3rd surgery. He didn't have strength in it, he couldn't shoot accurately because of it, he wouldn't take a hit because he knew it would pop out, ... the entire works. He'd go say 3 games without a goal, and all the comments came out.

And then those same people got really quiet when he was scoring goals and putting up points.
Yes it was here on the hf boards. Nobody thought he would ever recover. Blues fans defended him and how he looked at the end of the year including how he performed in international.... lol. But he die on that hill you got going.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Yes it was here on the hf boards. Nobody thought he would ever recover. Blues fans defended him and how he looked at the end of the year including how he performed in international.... lol. But he die on that hill you got going.
I'm not dying on anything, but keep thinking you know what I'm thinking when we both know you don't. I'll let you know when you're (not) right about it, like you continue to (not) be.

BlueTacos

Jul 22, 2022
STL
I'm not dying on anything, but keep thinking you know what I'm thinking when we both know you don't. I'll let you know when you're (not) right about it, like you continue to (not) be.
Bro you just said it was blues fans saying he was done, which didn't happen. It was every other fan base that was making sheet up.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Bro you just said it was blues fans saying he was done, which didn't happen. It was every other fan base that was making sheet up.
Read what I wrote instead of what your think I wrote, or what you want to believe I wrote, then try it again.

Or, keep pretending your know what I think - again, when we both know you don't - and look dumb in the process. Up to you if you want to go die on that hill.

BlueTacos

Jul 22, 2022
STL
Edm - Yamamoto (cap dump) ceci ( cap dump) bouchard cecci 1st 2024. Bourgult
Stl - parayko cal rosen

Blues dont want Yamamoto would take foegle if that appeases the mass edm fans

Read what I wrote instead of what your think I wrote, or what you want to believe I wrote, then try it again.

Or, keep pretending your know what I think - again, when we both know you don't - and look dumb in the process. Up to you if you want to go die on that hill.
Lol so defensive, I strike a nerve?

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
i just really don't think Armstrong is looking to move Parayko. I could see Krug/Scandella/Leddy but not Parayko or Faulk. The latter 2 are who you go out to find legit LD partners for.

Reactions: Stealth JD

Russell Sprouts

Jan 11, 2023
This thread reads like a transcript from a marriage counseling session. Parayko isn't going anywhere give it a rest.

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
If we're going to give criticism for performance and contract. Parayko is probably the last defenseman the Blues have that needs the criticism. In this order i'd go with

Krug
Scandella
Faulk
Leddy
Parayko
Being the best of a bad group doesn’t mean he has a lot of value . With retention maybe something decent can be recouped but given the years of commitment seems unlikely

Reactions: Ted Hoffman

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Being the best of a bad group doesn’t mean he has a lot of value . With retention maybe something decent can be recouped but given the years of commitment seems unlikely

Right, but it’s pretty hard to criticize a guy who is playing with a rotating door of bottom pair defensemen with one of the hardest deployments in the league. Regardless, it doesn’t matter too much, the Blue should not and most likely will not move him.

Point was he shouldn’t be moved

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
LMAO "how much value do we get if we retain on this Stanley Cup winning #1 defenseman I'd like to dump" dear lord
Not just that. It's our "Stanley Cup winning #1 defenseman" who allegedly outplayed the real #1 who left and who's never been adequately replaced, but that guy now sucks so the fact that his replacement sucks just shows we didn't lose anything and we're really ahead because we don't have that shitty contract even though our guy still has a shitty contract and is terrible defensively. Oh, and our "#1 defenseman" sucks because he's got all the tough matchups, which a #1 defenseman is supposed to be able to handle and he doesn't and hasn't for much of the last 3 seasons, but that's because he doesn't have Bouwmeester as a partner; he just needs a guy like Bouwmeester as his defense partner - you know, someone who's older and more experienced - and then that guy can carry the load so our #1 defenseman can follow that lead.

Send us all your value so we can dump the remaining 7 years of his contract on you, he'll be great on your team fer sure, kthxbailolerz11!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad