Dreger: Parayko trade talks heating up

BlueTacos

Jul 22, 2022
STL
But why would we want to?
I think prospect 4 and 5 in your fold isn't a huge ask. Johanson and wallinder are two good defensive prospects. You still have your top c and top d prospects.

Too many whispers about his back and real money is going to be 24m over the next 3 years
The whispers are the same whispers that ror was in decline and broken, or that tarasenkos shoulder would never be the same.

Reactions: Spektre

dekelikekocur

Mar 9, 2012
I think prospect 4 and 5 in your fold isn't a huge ask. Johanson and wallinder are two good defensive prospects. You still have your top c and top d prospects.

The whispers are the same whispers that ror was in decline and broken, or that tarasenkos shoulder would never be the same.
My question was in regards to why we would want to ever trade for Trouba.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
To make the money work, we’d have to send Ceci and Yamamoto the other way. Don’t really see how the Blues can scoff at that, as what team can take on that 8 year contract and not send money back with term?

Ceci, Yamamoto, 2024 1st, Borgault, cond 2023 pick (3rd that becomes a 2nd if we make the finals)
I think this is reasonable. Depends on how much we like bourgault But that could work for both teams.

TGOSnipes99

Feb 5, 2023
Hadn't Parayko said that if ever has to waive his NTC, he'd pretty much only waive it to Edmonton

I haven't heard anything about him and Edmonton rumor wise

I thought cgy might get desperate and try nabbing him

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Blues fans were more than leading the charge on Tarasenko.

Hadn't Parayko said that if ever has to waive his NTC, he'd pretty much only waive it to Edmonton

I haven't heard anything about him and Edmonton rumor wise

I thought cgy might get desperate and try nabbing him
Armstrong will just make him go to wherever Armstrong wants him to go.

No, I have no clue how that's going to work either. Just ignore it for the sake of others' self-delusion.

BlueTacos

Jul 22, 2022
STL
Blues fans were more than leading the charge on Tarasenko.

Armstrong will just make him go to wherever Armstrong wants him to go.

No, I have no clue how that's going to work either. Just ignore it for the sake of others' self-delusion.
Blues fans told everyone he would be good to go. Then he scored 80 pts. It was everyone else who said he was worthless.

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
To make the money work, we’d have to send Ceci and Yamamoto the other way. Don’t really see how the Blues can scoff at that, as what team can take on that 8 year contract and not send money back with term?

Ceci, Yamamoto, 2024 1st, Borgault, cond 2023 pick (3rd that becomes a 2nd if we make the finals)
That's a very reasonable package. Nice work. At the end of the day I still think the Blues would hold out for a package that includes a young defenseman with Top 4 potential.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Blues fans told everyone he would be good to go. Then he scored 80 pts. It was everyone else who said he was worthless.
Maybe not here, but I can recall countless comments from Blues fans elsewhere that Tarasenko's shoulder was shot after the 3rd surgery. He didn't have strength in it, he couldn't shoot accurately because of it, he wouldn't take a hit because he knew it would pop out, ... the entire works. He'd go say 3 games without a goal, and all the comments came out.

And then those same people got really quiet when he was scoring goals and putting up points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad