OT: Parabola Memorial B.C. Lions Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
If anything, I'd call the Lions directly and buy tickets through them, instead of ticketmaster. You'll save on processing fees (equivalent to the cost of one beer). You can pick up at will call.

Not true.

I went to the home opener. When I checked tickets on TM they were listed at $25, and with all the fees were like $33. I decided to buy them at the window on game day, and the cheap seats were listed at $31, so they ended up the same price in the end.

One thing I will recommend, is to sit on the West side of the stadium if you going to sit in the end zone, otherwise the sun will blast through the open rough and into your face all game.

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Not true.

I went to the home opener. When I checked tickets on TM they were listed at $25, and with all the fees were like $33. I decided to buy them at the window on game day, and the cheap seats were listed at $31, so they ended up the same price in the end.

One thing I will recommend, is to sit on the West side of the stadium if you going to sit in the end zone, otherwise the sun will blast through the open rough and into your face all game.

That's not calling the Lions and buying directly through them.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
Yep. I've never paid fees when calling the Lions office and talking to my ticket guy. They're always waiting for me at Will call window.

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
did they used to sell bc lions tickets at 7/11? I can't stand the fees on these games/concerts nowadays. ill have to remember to call them directly if i ever go to a game.

Hopefully the Sundowner has the same deal on Canucks tickets this year. 55 or 65 dollars with bus ride to and from.

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
did they used to sell bc lions tickets at 7/11? I can't stand the fees on these games/concerts nowadays. ill have to remember to call them directly if i ever go to a game.

Hopefully the Sundowner has the same deal on Canucks tickets this year. 55 or 65 dollars with bus ride to and from.

I'm pretty sure 7-11 just started selling tickets again this year.

Of course if you really want to save money just bring an empty bag of Nalley's chips and stand in the end zone.

Braeden

Jul 14, 2009
Hope Lulay can win against the BlueBombers for us. Had a great game last game.

If he goes down though, we're screwed. :help:

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
I'm pretty sure 7-11 just started selling tickets again this year.

Of course if you really want to save money just bring an empty bag of Nalley's chips and stand in the end zone.

Yep they've started doing a deal again. Couldn't tell you the exact numbers off the top of my head but it looked like $20 per seat.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
With the way officiating is every week in this league, there's more and more people leaning towards

source.gif
in regards to watching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad