OT: Parabola Memorial B.C. Lions Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

stax

Feb 28, 2016
I forgot that we have Chris Williams, the most electrifying returner/WR in the league, healing up.

He should be good to go in a week or two.

Is this the best team in the CFL?

Feb 24, 2017
Emmanuel's a friend of mine and a really good person. He does a lot of work with kids, always has a positive attitude, and an overall great person who keeps out of trouble. He's not someone who I see staying out late at bars and hitting on women...like ever.

I don't really know what you're saying here.

2 posts and a bar

Feb 4, 2014
Traveling down from interior on Friday plan on going to lions game any suggestions on seating?
Was on ticket master but not sure where to sit was hoping not to break the bank on cfl tix

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
In Hamilton this afternoon.

Any of you guys who are on Twitter maybe give Manny Arceneaux a follow.

https://twitter.com/mannyshow84?lang=en

He tweets out these inspirational messages and he just doesn't receive a lot of likes or retweets. Not sure why with over 8,000 followers. Maybe we can help him a little. He's a great guy.

You can give me a follow too if you want. I'll return it.

https://twitter.com/ChairmanMaouth

I followed him back in the day when he first joined the Lions, but had a hard time with so many "GLORY TO GOD" tweets so I had to unfollow. I find too many athletes do this, but to each his own of that's who they are then they should be themselves on twitter too I guess.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
I followed him back in the day when he first joined the Lions, but had a hard time with so many "GLORY TO GOD" tweets so I had to unfollow. I find too many athletes do this, but to each his own of that's who they are then they should be themselves on twitter too I guess.

I'm the same way. I have a really hard time following most people on twitter but especially athletes as they tend to turn me off with a lot of their tweets. Mostly just sports insiders for me now so I can get an idea on what's happening behind the scenes, although not much is secret anymore so I really don't even need twitter for that these days.

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Traveling down from interior on Friday plan on going to lions game any suggestions on seating?
Was on ticket master but not sure where to sit was hoping not to break the bank on cfl tix

If anything, I'd call the Lions directly and buy tickets through them, instead of ticketmaster. You'll save on processing fees (equivalent to the cost of one beer). You can pick up at will call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad