GDT: Panthers @ Wings | 7:30PM ET | The Why is Jimmy Howard Still Starting? Edition

Grimm

Jul 21, 2017
Guy showed more emotion with a fight than the rest of those losers in a 10-1 and 6-1 blowout

BinCookin

Feb 15, 2012
London, ON
Howard got shelled the last game and has been terrible lately. We all know what Howard is, might as well let Mrazek play to see what he can do. If neither guy can make a save, then we have some decisions to make.

Howard is our starter, Mrazek is our Back up. that is how it is. P.S. we will not be giving him a QO next year. Mrazek is done here.

We are so bad. Like actually terrible. Wow.

The D is pure garbage, Until we over haul the D this team is going to continue to play like garbage.

Um ya... we all know that. thats why we are rebuilding. Infact us sucking is really helpful in rebuilding.

When we trade Green, can you imagine how bad our defence will be then?

Worse yup :) (but we will have a 1st)

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Guess where I'm at again. In the garage. Just got home. And Z scores and we're playin good.

Grimm

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, that fight out of nowhere for no reason in a pedestrian hockey game really jazzed me up.
Go watch figure skating then bud. A bunch of speed on the perimeter by Nyquist isn't exactly freaking riveting either.

This is a boring ass soft league these days. I for one appreciate a guy who attempts to show emotion, get the team pumped, or put his body on the line. Versus a bunch of hang your head sissy sallies who collect their paychecks. The guy WANTS to be here. On any given night its like 2/3 of this Red Wings team doesn't want to be.

Reactions: breuk and gbdet

bellringer77

Nov 14, 2017
Sorry I'm late guys! I saw Hank broke the drought. Anything else going good? Or horrible like the usual

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
Go watch figure skating then bud. A bunch of speed on the perimeter by Nyquist isn't exactly freaking riveting either.

This is a boring ass soft league these days. I for one appreciate a guy who attempts to show emotion, get the team pumped, or put his body on the line. Versus a bunch of hang your head sissy sallies who collect their paychecks. The guy WANTS to be here. On any given night its like 2/3 of this Red Wings team doesn't want to be.

Really. He wants to play so badly that he gets a rare shift and decides to fight 10 seconds into it.
Wooow. What dedication!

I love a good fight.

That fight was meaningless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad