Jul 22, 2015
Missing EZ button in this thread...

My bad.

tenor.gif

My body is ready!

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
I suspect I'm just setting myself up for disappointment, but I expect a win, tonight. Let's see if this team is legit.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Sooo...you would rather have Vrbata there? ;) I understand what you mean, but I don't think it will hurt that line all that much. Not expecting much from the guy though, all I'm asking from him is to work hard when he is out there. Also, I think if Boughner feels it's not working he will switch that wing up a bit after a while. I'm actually excited to see him play tonight.

It will be a tough game still. Rangers don't look too bad on the forward side. Need to expose their defensive weakness though and they should be fine.

Like you said they wait to see him play and that could for me the only Argument why we throw him today on the Ice. Cause there was the Question from teh beginning tradeing after an Injured Player.
Sometimes it looks like, you dont play weell you get Injured or need a new Start for your Career Welcome to Forida.

Pysyk tradeing was the same Idea could be possible a great Player, but doesn´t feel well in Buffalo. That give me always the bitter taste if we go more and more on those could be better Player trades and Player incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad