GDT: Panthers vs. Rangers - 3/10/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
weak D but not such a bad offensive lineup. and the king is the king, so no easy game here.

TheImpatientPanther

Florida Flukin Panthers > LTIR Maple Leafs
Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Surprised at how decent their top 9 forward group is post deadline but we need to feast on their weak D. Henrik used to facing 40+ shots so need some traffic in front. Looking towards that 3M line, with Mamin or McGinn in front and McCann sniping. Curious what Vatrano will bring but glad Malgin is close and Vrbatas probably sidelined the rest of the way.
Going for a franchise record 8 straight home wins.

NJD playing NSH.
PHI playing WPG.
Helps keep the pressure on them.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Still dangerous. Still Lundqvist.

Win this and be in position to be in a playoff spot on Monday.....if the Preds do their job of course.

I also have mildly high hopes for Vatty. If he is Malgin ball-park, we are good dudes.

Last edited:

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
This is going to be a tough one. Need to come out better than they did vs Montreal. Games like this against teams that are sort of out of the playoff picture, it’s huge if you can jump on them early. It’s mentally tough in that position to be motivated once you’re down.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
1 thing going for Vatrano could have is adrenaline today, after getting traded and finally being able to play.

Get that W and go get that Tampa vs Florida 1st round.

Reactions: Vilam

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
That Rangers lineup looks pretty solid. Their D must be screwing up not to be in the race.

This is a tough matchup. Definitely not good.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017

That's a lot of different combinations for Trocheck. Hopefully once Malgin returns, we can go back to the Huberdeau-Tro-Malgin line which was pretty good...

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
That Rangers lineup looks pretty solid. Their D must be screwing up not to be in the race.

This is a tough matchup. Definitely not good.

That's the worst D-group in the league.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Im not so happy with placeing a new player to the System with no games played since Injured direct on the Top 6 Position. We are still in the PO Race and for Vatrano is this Game nothig more to get back into his feeling.

@KW Yes he is current on the same state as Bjugstad bad Season really often Injured, hope for get back on Track. That is nothing what makes me happy as a Fan.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Just an observation.

Panthers win all in their 6-game homestand. What's on NHL.com? A mention about their 6-game home win streak, and a warning about the tough road ahead.

Bruins win all in THEIR 6-game homestand, last game earlier today. NHL.com reaction? "Bruins become seventh team in NHL history to sweep 6-game home stand!" (Wonder if they remembered to include the panthers from just a few days ago...)

There's no bias in the media!!

WaitingForThatCab

Gas up the Lombo
Mar 11, 2017
Just an observation.

Panthers win all in their 6-game homestand. What's on NHL.com? A mention about their 6-game home win streak, and a warning about the tough road ahead.

Bruins win all in THEIR 6-game homestand, last game earlier today. NHL.com reaction? "Bruins become seventh team in NHL history to sweep 6-game home stand!" (Wonder if they remembered to include the panthers from just a few days ago...)

There's no bias in the media!!

They write articles to make money, not to do good reporting.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Florida need to watch Zucc - he can score 3-4 pts just by himself, and we can`t afford to win this game in our draft position race - I`ll enjoy the game for sure as a Rangers fan, good luck! :D
*tank helmet* on. ))

SimbaThePanther

Jul 3, 2015
Sweden
Im not so happy with placeing a new player to the System with no games played since Injured direct on the Top 6 Position. We are still in the PO Race and for Vatrano is this Game nothig more to get back into his feeling.

@KW Yes he is current on the same state as Bjugstad bad Season really often Injured, hope for get back on Track. That is nothing what makes me happy as a Fan.

Sooo...you would rather have Vrbata there? ;) I understand what you mean, but I don't think it will hurt that line all that much. Not expecting much from the guy though, all I'm asking from him is to work hard when he is out there. Also, I think if Boughner feels it's not working he will switch that wing up a bit after a while. I'm actually excited to see him play tonight.

It will be a tough game still. Rangers don't look too bad on the forward side. Need to expose their defensive weakness though and they should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->