Pre-Game Talk: Panthers vs Jets - Sun Feb 18 7:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratti

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2006
I don't even remember the situation/what happened when Lowry got hurt. That he's still not skating doesn't sound too good though. Really need him back in time for the playoffs

Farmboy Patty

Senior Hockey Analyst
Nov 2, 2017
If Lowry is out for long I wouldn't mind trying out Rosie as our 3rd C. We could ice a pretty nice lineup with 3 scoring lines and a decent 4th line with

Connor - Chef - Wheeler
Ehlers - Little - Perreault
Laine - Rosie - Armia
Copp - Hendy - Petan

It would be nice to see how he does at this level. He seems like a smart player that can play with anybody.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
If Lowry is out for long I wouldn't mind trying out Rosie as our 3rd C. We could ice a pretty nice lineup with 3 scoring lines and a decent 4th line with

Connor - Chef - Wheeler
Ehlers - Little - Perreault
Laine - Rosie - Armia
Copp - Hendy - Petan

It would be nice to see how he does at this level. He seems like a smart player that can play with anybody.

There is no reason to change the lines from last game.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I think it was in Buffalo game, clean hit from Ristolainen.

He returned for a game and a half before getting re-injured on Feb 1 against Vegas. He missed 25 days the first time and it's been 16 days so far the second time around

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Practice audio:

Players: Ehlers & Roslovic.

Coach Maurice scrum topics: What has he liked about Jack Roslovic’s versatility? On the Jets power play. On the Jets penalty kill. Health updates. Enstrom maintenance? Hellebuyck starts tomorrow? Did he consider Comrie for tomorrow? Will it matter who the backup goalie is? They haven’t ruled out Steve Mason for the season? How did he like his line combinations? How much does he weigh the opposition? What did he make in Byfuglien’s penalties at the end of the 2nd?

To listen click here.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Hellebuyck will never get a break again.

My guess is that once Mase and or Hutch get back they will have a plan. Injury really too bad and is forcing a bit of a heavy workload on Helly.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
I don't even remember the situation/what happened when Lowry got hurt. That he's still not skating doesn't sound too good though. Really need him back in time for the playoffs

I have a feeling Lowry will be out for quite some time - I hope I'm wrong. I think he may need surgery on his shoulder. Broken collar bones, clavicles etc. are all healable. It's likely something like a partially torn tendon, or a rotator cuff.

I have seen some serious shoulder injuries that are just not fixable, and I hope that's not the case with Lowry.

If he's going to be out for an extended period, Copp is a good replacement. Same size, good speed, and a defensive player, just as Lowry is.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Just win.

Laine will tire Barkov more coming from back to back games by playing with him online.

So Laine might be tired also but Jets got enough weapons :(

Just win!

Go Jets Go

Reactions: Scheifelaine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad