GDT: Panthers @ Red Wings - 12/11/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Detroit has no one elite in d and frans Nielsen matched against barkov.. barkov and huby have been flat and creating nothing.. they have to step up in the third along with trocheck...

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
If you're going to initiate a fight, you better start throwing punches instead of grabbing his jersey. Really stupid move by Ekblad to fight. Throw an elbow next time someone comes up like that behind you. Glendenning isn't worth a potential concussion.

As someone who has been well versed in the subject, he started right. Best thing is to get your footing first, if that means taking the jersey to get leverage to defend yourself (which he did) then it's the smart play. I've seen plenty (and been in a few lol) where the first punch throws you off balance and it's downhill from there.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
As someone who has been well versed in the subject, he started right. Best thing is to get your footing first, if that means taking the jersey to get leverage to defend yourself (which he did) then it's the smart play. I've seen plenty (and been in a few lol) where the first punch throws you off balance and it's downhill from there.
I don't disagree but don't just hold on. He had two hands on too, iirc. He's got to be more aggressive if he's going to drop the gloves. It looked like he was almost unsure if it was going to be a fight because he def caught glendenning by surprise.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Well Reimer is now keeping them in the game.. d ,en getting beat up the middle consistently this game.. pysyk is becoming an absolute joke..

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Feel like we should move voldemort to the second line and maybe try Malgin on line 1

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I hope Weegar isn't getting scratched again over that penalty, Pysyk really should be in that healthy scratch rotation at this point.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Nobody has created anything all game.. may as well blend the lines for the third.. team is flat today and have nothing going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad