GDT: Panthers @ Red Wings - 12/11/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Bjugstad could walk on water and there are some people here who'd exclaim, look he can't swim!

Lol not really

it was a good play, but it doesn't get me excited that he's gonna suddenly start doing stuff like that more when he hasn't done it for the past 2 years on a consistent basis. I've never said he's a bad player, he just isn't the player he has the tools to be. He has the shot, he has the size, he can skate. I just don't know if he has what it takes between his shoulders to put it all together and be the player he should be on a nightly basis.

Meanwhile, he makes a little power move at the front of the net and some act like he's the greatest player to ever put a hockey jersey on. If he starts scoring goals like he should, I'll be happy, but I'm not holding my breath. I just don't get the excuse after excuse for him.

Reactions: GermanPanther

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Bjugstad could walk on water and there are some people here who'd exclaim, look he can't swim!

Not to get into the Bjugstad debate because it's tiring, but Bjugstad didn't really do anything spectacular there. That play was all Mike Matheson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad