Post-Game Talk: Panthers @ Hurricanes 12/18: Versteeg's poor backchecking finally benefits Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
7-3, 30 GF, 17 GA this month, first WC (right now). Mostly without Bjuggy.

This is pretty awesome.

Jeff Shafer

Established: 1987
I'm starting to ask myself who do we sit when a few of our normal guys get healthy. I've been impressed on different nights by each one of our farm plug ins. Loving this youth movement of drafting and developing much more now than ever because what Tallon says usually has come true.

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
I'm starting to ask myself who do we sit when a few of our normal guys get healthy. I've been impressed on different nights by each one of our farm plug ins. Loving this youth movement of drafting and developing much more now than ever because what Tallon says usually has come true.

Thornton, Bolland, Grimaldi, Shaw, Howden, Knight or Brickley on forward. The first two are obviously outliers, but, honestly, it's not a bad problem to have.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Early Christmas present, my wife got us tix to this game.

Been a few years since I saw some NHL action in person, what with the closest teams being 4-5 hours away from me (Preds, Canes)

Should be an excellent game. Both teams are seeing a lot of output from their youngsters.
Any chance the clapping Panthers fan after the first goal was you? :D

[NHL]2015020479-X-a[/NHL]

3:21 in.

ebulldog

Mar 25, 2015
Wouldn't worry about the standings too much yet. Guys are playing well, that's all that matters at this point.

I know, but we rarely get to see the Cats sitting this high in the standings so I am thrilled. It could change in a week for the worst, so for now it makes it more interesting.

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
I know, but we rarely get to see the Cats sitting this high in the standings so I am thrilled. It could change in a week for the worst, so for now it makes it more interesting.

Don't worry. There are 16 more easy wins in a row coming. Guaranteed!

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
thats only 31 easy peezy wins away

w0ris.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad