USA
**Eklund receives flack for posting **** rumors**

Hmm, I’ll just post an obvious one.

Esq

in terrorem
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2009
Village in the City
Are you saying your cat is one of his sources ?

Maybe Eklund is his cat.

giphy.gif

Avaholic29

Feb 5, 2014
To be fair isles were also pitching to bob. Glad to see panarins name out of this, too many run ins with arrogant cat fans thinking they'd land both without question. Bob is going to get overpaid and exposed behind Florida's defense. :)

J1mLahey

Jan 13, 2011
Toronto
Because it’s florida it won’t be as bad. I’m guessing Bobrovsky is 7/49 and Panarin is 7/70 or 7/65

Paying Bob 7m til hes 38 scares me. Especially with at times his inconsistency. One year hes a runaway Vezina winner the next hes mediocre. Panthers fans deserve this good news, so hopefully it pans out for them and doesnt turn into Bryz 2.0

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016
Paying Bob 7m til hes 38 scares me. Especially with at times his inconsistency. One year hes a runaway Vezina winner the next hes mediocre. Panthers fans deserve this good news, so hopefully it pans out for them and doesnt turn into Bryz 2.0

The way the cap is going especially with the coming TV deal it's absolutely nothing. Worst case they have a ~Jake Allen situation and that hardly stopped the Blues from winning a cup.

No one has a problem with Rask making 7 and Bob is a similar caliber goalie on a worse team.

Also fun fact - Bryz actually wasn't that bad when he was bought out. Not great, the puck dodging optics didn't help but just like RoR talking about losing love for the game in Buffalo it was one moment that overshadowed a lot of contrary moments and he was solid if not great most of his time for Philly. Bryz's contract was simply untenable and an amnesty buyout was too good to pass up. Ehrhoff was also bought out with an amnesty buyout following that lockout as well despite still playing like a top 4 D on a 4 million cap hit at the time.

Last edited:

BrockLobster

Feb 11, 2013
Long Beach, NY
The way the cap is going especially with the coming TV deal it's absolutely nothing. Worst case they have a ~Jake Allen situation and that hardly stopped the Blues from winning a cup.

No one has a problem with Rask making 7 and Bob is a similar caliber goalie on a worse team.

Whats the TV deal and when does it start?

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Will be hilarious if Florida does nothing about that puke worthy defense and then wonders why Bobrovsky has a bad year next year. Honestly after Ekblad it was the worst collective performance I've seen in years. Worse than some of the mid 2000's leaf teams.

Reactions: DJAnimosity

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Will be hilarious if Florida does nothing about that puke worthy defense and then wonders why Bobrovsky has a bad year next year. Honestly after Ekblad it was the worst collective performance I've seen in years. Worse than some of the mid 2000's leaf teams.

They will, for one. For two, Boughner did nothing to fix it and insisted Ek and Yandle were a good pairing. Q alone will improve things. Boughner being gone is another plus.

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016

What is puke worth about Yandle, Ekblad and Matheson? That's one guy away from a top 4 that can eat up 45 good minutes a game.

If you're worried about collective performance the guy in charge of that was replaced by Quenneville

Avaholic29

Feb 5, 2014
Lmao, we get called out for not existing, then we get called arrogant for having high hopes of landing the two biggest fish in FA for the first time in our existence?? Mmmmk

He usually only gives an E5 to the definites.

Hahah i had a run in with a few overly arrogant fans. Not piling you all in that category. I'm just playing, this could potentially be the biggest filling of a hole we have seen in awhile. You guys needed a goalie that could steal games and got it. If panarin doesn't come with then I assume you guys shore up the dcore which is also big

Reactions: Laus723

Avaholic29

Feb 5, 2014
What is puke worth about Yandle, Ekblad and Matheson? That's one guy away from a top 4 that can eat up 45 good minutes a game.

If you're worried about collective performance the guy in charge of that was replaced by Quenneville

Yandle was extremely bad defensively but is still a big point producer, a few tweaks to gain more defensive play is all that's really needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad