GDT: Panthers @ Canadiens - 3/19/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bennie Aggy

Oct 26, 2017
That graphic on Capt Mac. Less than 10 points per season for his 15 year career.

He’s our captain? Fourth line center?
Sorry that was a big mistake. Hope they fix that next season. Don’t care about character, the captain needs to set the tone with his play. Out guy averages what 10-11 minutes per game mostly on the PK? Minus 8 for the season? Ugh.

Nothing new there. I've been saying it for years that Trocheck should wear the C. But if he doesn't want it for personal reasons then they should give it to Barkov. If he doesn't want it then they should give it to John Tavares once they sign him during FA lol. I mean if they are serious about winning they would make a huge push for him. That's all I'm saying lol.

Reactions: Vilam

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
Oh my god Petrovic just came back and he's gone again.

Luongo's hurt too.
f*** Montreal. f***ing assholes.

Bennie Aggy

Oct 26, 2017
Wow getting dirty. Sucks we lead the league in fighting and not one player not named Haley can fight on this team. Yuck.

Bennie Aggy

Oct 26, 2017
They better come away with 2 points or this season is over. Can't lose to these kind of teams. 5 points out 3 games in hand we need 2 here vs these low life bums.

Bennie Aggy

Oct 26, 2017
I figure the panthers need to go 10-3 to make the playoffs. 97 points does it.

So they only have 3 losses in them. Don't make one of them tonight.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
The Panthers trying to mail it in for the season... let's see if they can pull it off and we can go to an early summer vacation.

Bennie Aggy

Oct 26, 2017
No chance the way they have played in their last 4 games.

Well every die hard that has been here since 93 or at least from when they have been bad 2000-present day we all knew after the winning streak comes a big drop off. They do it all the time in March. Always.

Plus with going 10-3 I don't see it either with all these road games and two vs Boston in April. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad