GDT: Panthers @ Canadiens - 3/19/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

finnishflash

Mar 19, 2018
Important match for Lou, he has got himself a chance to bounce back from the Oilers loss. Pretty much a do-or-die situation for the Cats.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Important match for Lou, he has got himself a chance to bounce back from the Oilers loss. Pretty much a do-or-die situation for the Cats.

Agree Montreal is the better Opponent for Loungo then Ottawa and he better shouldn´t loose the Goalie Match Up against Nieme or Lindgren. I hope we get 2 Points out of the Game and the Team show much more Energy in their play.

Depch

Aug 27, 2006
Delete account
It's a mental game, do not get cocky or overlook them. Be ready to pay the price and work all night. Get 2 points no matter the cost attitude. Treat the team like any other opponent, the names on the back of the jerseys do not matter here, wipe them out when looking at the jerseys.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
And i hope we stop all the Line switching and play with the best possible Line Up. Not sure if Haley is the best Option, sorry i dont like those stay loyal to a Player no matter he doesn´t bring anything into it, them staying on the Bench or Penalty Box. In that Point im really unhappy with Coaches decision over the last Games with Line Ups and Line switching.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Must win. I mean we say that about every game essentially but Montreal should be an easy opponent and we need to bounce back so... must win.

Bure1096

Mar 6, 2007
Florida
Montreal played a hard game gainst us last time even with all the injuries. Our start didn't help but we need to start quickly.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Those 2 losses were bad but with CBJ and NJ schedules help should be coming. They need both these games though. No doubt about it, 4/4 or bust vs the Habs and Sens.

Also go Bruins

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Those 2 losses were bad but with CBJ and NJ schedules help should be coming. They need both these games though. No doubt about it, 4/4 or bust vs the Habs and Sens.

Also go Bruins

If there is anything we've seen it's that schedules don't matter. Anyone can lose or win against anyone.

CBJ will start losing at some point. Hopefully NJD will lose a couple in a row.

But at the end doesn't matter if we're not getting elite goaltending down the stretch.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
I like these lines, McGinn in Haley's spot and Mamin on three. Mamin has been earning a regular spot in the line up, from here on out Haley might only get into games where a Kassian/Lucic is involved. Boughner has said that these are already playoff games, today's lineup is more of a playoff roster, fighting pretty much disappears in mid-April. The third line popping in goals will be needed as they won't have much rest down the stretch. While they've both done well on line 2, Vatrano seems a better fit on third line than Malgin. The Habs were embarrassed by the hated Leafs last game, and would love to damage FL's chances. Panthers better be ready for an early push.
Vatrano from Mamin opens the scoring followed soon after by Hubie from Malgin to quiet the locals

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
If there is anything we've seen it's that schedules don't matter. Anyone can lose or win against anyone.

CBJ will start losing at some point. Hopefully NJD will lose a couple in a row.

But at the end doesn't matter if we're not getting elite goaltending down the stretch.

But what is a bit surprising is the Devils results out of the Western trip. They won more Game then i gave them IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->