GDT: Panthers @ Bruins: 1 pm start (Hi all euro fans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Tallon time to can Gallant and the whole coaching staff already!!

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
I wonder what it's like to be a fan of a real ****ing team...

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
That game is everything it is to be a Panthers fan. Get bent over by the refs all game, play like crap. late comeback foiled by a boneheaded play in the zone

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
Don't ya just love how they win 5 to get your hopes up and back near contention, then proceed to lose 3 of 4 against the exact teams you're battling against to keep you just out of it. Yeah, me too.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
Don't ya just love how they win 5 to get your hopes up and back near contention, then proceed to lose 3 of 4 against the exact teams you're battling against to keep you just out of it. Yeah, me too.

Yeah we beat the likes of St.louis,Nashville and Columbus on the road but when the game matters they just choke away the games with 0 effort..... :rant::help:

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida

They already lost 5 in a row before that so the 5 game win streak pretty much just evened it out. Meaning it has no relevance to whether this team is turning the corner or not.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
We should have a reserved spot in the standings every year between 9 and 12. Just bad enough to never get in and just good enough not to get a difference making draft pick and systemic changes.

How are we a better team than when we had Horton and Weiss leading the charge?

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
We should have a reserved spot in the standings every year between 9 and 12. Just bad enough to never get in and just good enough not to get a difference making draft pick and systemic changes.

How are we a better team than when we had Horton and Weiss leading the charge?

Pretty much.

What we see is what we get. We'll end up like we always do in about the 10th spot.

Gallant needs to go and we need a trade or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad