Pre-Game Talk: Panthers at Senators , Tuesday March 20, 7:30

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
I feel like Hoffman is what his doubters thought Kessel would be - elite speed and shot but a mediocre passer.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Yeah, well everyone has a different definition. For me my post just means that that's what I expect him to become most likely, and if all goes well maybe more. It's in his hands tbh, and he seems to have the character to become something good.

I don’t think you said anything outlandish, I think it’s just the use of the « floor » term that rings some bells. Me too I expect Chlapik to be a 40 pts tweener ala Silfverberg, without saying it will be his floor. He could surprise though and be a 2nd line center. I think his floor is 3rd liner

Reactions: Sensinitis

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I feel like Hoffman is what his doubters thought Kessel would be - elite speed and shot but a mediocre passer.

Kessel’s always been praised for his vision and moving the puck to teammates, Hoff doesn’t do that part of hockey.

Kessel the better player in every way

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Kessel’s always been praised for his vision and moving the puck to teammates, Hoff doesn’t do that part of hockey.

Kessel the better player in every way

The knock on Kessel going into the draft was that he wasn't able to use his teammates effectively and pass the puck well. It wasn't true whatsoever, but it was a relatively common criticism.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Thanks to the goalies, Sens top-10 first round pick won’t go to Colorado this year

I’m not saying they are to blame for everything but the number of bad goals they have given up this year is astounding

So instead of maybe losing a 12th OA pick and drafting 17th next season, they could end up with a top-5 pick this year. In a shitty season, that’s a silver lining (due to the Duchene trade of course)

Can't really blame them for losing like this, tbh.

They must be devastated for their friend. Seriously, tragedy brings a big drop in energy and « motivation »

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I can't wait to lose the lottery and have Brady Tkachuk on our first line while Rasmus Dahlin is killing it in Arizona.

I mean, I doubt Karlsson will be playing the rest of the way, and Stone doesn't seem close to return. We might end up picking 3rd if tonight is any indication of how things will finish.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad