Pre-Game Talk: Panthers at Senators , Tuesday March 20, 7:30

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
Is Bobby out?

Edit: Nope, still on the ice.

I'd question why they don't just shut him down and get that hand fixed properly, but I suspect that whatever catastrophic trade Dorion is likely to make with he and EK would only take a further hit if the Bobby Ryan throw in was a post-surgery version of Bobby Ryan.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Gonna say this right now, I think Chlapik’s floor is a 40-45 point defensively responsible winger/center. Haven’t thought of a comparable player yet. He’s just too smart and aware on the ice, mix that with his solid skillset and I can’t see it otherwise. Very high on this guy.

Reactions: DrEasy

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Gonna say this right now, I think Chlapik’s floor is a 40-45 point defensively responsible winger/center. Haven’t thought of a comparable player yet. He’s just too smart and aware on the ice, mix that with his solid skillset and I can’t see it otherwise. Very high on this guy.
Jeez. Floor?!

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
mark stone is not a fast healer. talking about shutting him down.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI

If you're wrong I am going to blame you for everything, forever.

Johnny Hanson

Jul 6, 2008

You might want to pump the brakes a bit there

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Jeez. Floor?!

Yeah, well everyone has a different definition. For me my post just means that that's what I expect him to become most likely, and if all goes well maybe more. It's in his hands tbh, and he seems to have the character to become something good.

You might want to pump the brakes a bit there

Lol I'm good, thanks though. It's not like I said he's gonna be a PPG star or anything :laugh:

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
How on earth did Ryan not stuff that one in?!?

He has looked very good today but that's just silly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->