GDT: Panthers at Red Wings | March 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
I’ve always like Forsling’s offensive/transition IQ, but man is he weak as a noodle on defense. I think that’s only the 3rd person Suter has out-muscled since he's come to Detroit.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Games like this, of clearly being outmatched on offense, should provide some urgency to turn over every rock possible in getting some firepower here this summer.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Woohoo! 4 shots!

I'm always impressed by these families that come over and give interviews. You know how much Swedish I know? Zilch.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Seider laid down and it worked.

For those of you who have said he shouldn't lay down :naughty:

#trustyourseider

Reactions: dalem177

WingFanSD

Jul 19, 2011
big ed needs to work on his skating what the hell lol. almost falling down behind ur own net no one around, not even your own goalie.

WingFanSD

Jul 19, 2011
holy move the puck quicker on the pp. perron need to stop holding the puck like that then forcing the pass

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Hey, at least you can feel kind of badass on the power play when you can finally connect on a couple of passes.

Chris Langlois

Jan 31, 2022
Maata and osterle -3 tonight. Not playing well. Walman also isn't good point on 2nd pp. I wish lalonde would use edvinsson more and stop shielding him. He's probably been the best dman so far tonight overall. Reward him.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
What is wrong with just shooting the damned puck?!?! Why do we have to stop and look around every time the puck is passed?!?!

Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
Tkachuk brothers own us.

You hate to see it.
This team just doesn't play with any kind of sandpaper. They lose so, so many battles. And it's not that they don't have an enforcer or something, it's that the high talent guys don't engage in that stuff. Larkin only plays physical when he's mad. Raymond doesn't even know what that is. Seider hasn't had a big hit in a while now.

Reactions: Holden Caufield
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad