GDT: Panthers at Red Wings | March 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010

Lol, Lalonde loves him some Chiasson on the power play. (He has been good, just funny)

Was Raymond used as the bumper early in the season and scored a bunch in that role? Or did I imagine that?

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
This is a big game, really need to lose this (sorry antitank posters.) We have Ottawa and Buffalo threatening our 10th spot, St Louis and Vancouver just below us. We could finish anywhere from 8th to 12th very easily. That's a big swing in terms of potential quality of the pick.

Reactions: odin1981

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
This is a big game, really need to lose this (sorry antitank posters.) We have Ottawa and Buffalo threatening our 10th spot, St Louis and Vancouver just below us. We could finish anywhere from 8th to 12th very easily. That's a big swing in terms of potential quality of the pick.
I'm at that point of the year if we win, nice, if we lose, we get a better draft position. Doesn't matter to me

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I wish Edvinsson could get at least 9 games. At least he got his taste.
Nice to see Berggren promoted. He's clearly the only guy who can do much offensively on that 3rd line. He did well with Copp and Perron earlier.

What exactly has Berggren done recently that makes everyone want to pump his tires relentlessly? Like I get that he was good for a stretch of time, but he hasn't been doing anything of substance lately. 2 points and 8 shots in his last 14 games with a spot on the second powerplay unit. It's just underwhelming considering what we saw him do early on. Maybe he's just gassed with the NHL demands.

He was averaging 1.51 shots per game for like half the season, and it's dropped to 0.57 in this 14 game stretch. He doesn't look like the same player as he did earlier in the year.

I think the roster shuffle is trying to figure out something that resembles chemistry, because since that Bertuzzi trade and the Fabbri injury and everything thinning out at the F position, there's nothing that looks super promising. Nobody moving up the lineup right now deserves it, except Suter, we are just forced to watch a team that looks to be dying a slow and miserable death without the necessary depth of talent.

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
Lol, Lalonde loves him some Chiasson on the power play. (He has been good, just funny)

Was Raymond used as the bumper early in the season and scored a bunch in that role? Or did I imagine that?
around the 15 game mark. Wings pp was straight ass and they put him in the net front/side of the bet and scored like 4 or 5 in 3 games

DanielMarois

May 25, 2013
Imagine how important it is for the Panthers to make the playoffs, they traded their 1st this year for...Chiarot.

Rolo Tomassi

May 6, 2010
This game is very important for draft position. Is it too late to get Ned here for the start in goal?

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"In zoological terms, a group of panthers can be called a prowl, and everyone knows that a group of lions is called a pride, and that a group of birds is called a flock. A pile of tires is most often found at a dump, and often those piles are on fire. Lump all these disparate terms together and we can begin to see that tonight's game represents a part of the hockey season where Florida is prowling for a playoff position, and the fans and players of the Winged Wheel are hoping in their lion-like hearts that playing for pride is enough to prevent the end of this season from turning into a dumpster fire." - Plausible Keats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad