GDT: Panthers at Oilers: How are we still Winning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck71*

that was a horrible hit to watch on ekblad gutless play by hendricks

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
You want to talk character? That was a helluva response after the Ek hit. Oilers has literally nothing after that.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
What did Hendricks do in the box? Goldie and Potvin were saying he did something classless, but I missed it when they showed whatever it was.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
I put this on the main board; gonna put it here too.

The thing about us right now is when one aspect sucks, someone picks us up. We haven't dominated many of our opponents over the last 11 games but we get timely goals and we step up when needed.

Tonight it's Montoya and the defense picking up the skaters who looked like crap in the 2nd and look meh in this third.

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
Not a single minor penalty was called alone. The ONLY 2 minute was the Bjugs Instigator call and then the Hubey Double minor.

Yet three majors and a misconduct like holy crap

DiMaGa

Oh No We Suck Again
Oct 17, 2011
We need to go back to playing how we were before this Canadian road trip, yeah...

but I'll take 2 pts any way I can get them.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
What did Hendricks do in the box? Goldie and Potvin were saying he did something classless, but I missed it when they showed whatever it was.

Gave thumbs up after the Ekblad hit.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Oilers were hurting at the end. They could not play the physical game.

Jeff Shafer

Established: 1987
This was a great FAMILY win.... I usually would say team but today, we showed something few Panthers teams have, and that's a willingness to go after someone and stand up for your teammate, no matter who it is, and who you are.

Not pretty but 2 points are 2 points, Al Montoya has to be another great story. We tried to replace him it didn't work out and now he's having the best season of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad