Post-Game Talk: Panthers 3 Sens 2 These go to 11 (somehow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Preach it brother; keep believing! :yo:

I like everything here, other than JJ on the point. I don't think he has the biggest shot to be back on the point.
I'm not against having Kuli on the point here. He has a wicked shot, and Campbell can tee it up for the best of them.

Thought about that, but then you lose the Finnish breakout element, plus jokinen is a terrific passer to setup the other guys

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Ottawa plays the role of The Rock
Florida plays the role of SCSA.
Nuff said.

stone-cold-stunner-o.gif

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Thought about that, but then you lose the Finnish breakout element, plus jokinen is a terrific passer to setup the other guys

I agree with everything you just said about JJ, but he's more of a winger on the PP than a point man. I love his give and go in the high slot/off the boards

Maybe this:

Bjugs - Tro - JJ
Campbell - Kuli

:dunno:

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Then we lose smith on that unit.....pull the goalie lol

Or maybe we just keep Bjugs off the PP until he's really shown he's back full force.

JJ - Tro - Smith
Campbell - Kuli

Our PP isn't really working currently (watch we pot a couple PPG's tonight now) so changes could be made.
It's hard to leave someone off the PP, but somethings got to give.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Or maybe we just keep Bjugs off the PP until he's really shown he's back full force.

JJ - Tro - Smith
Campbell - Kuli

Our PP isn't really working currently (watch we pot a couple PPG's tonight now) so changes could be made.
It's hard to leave someone off the PP, but somethings got to give.

Rather drop Pirri then for now and add Bjugstad.

We NEED to get Bjugs going.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Rather drop Pirri then for now and add Bjugstad.

We NEED to get Bjugs going.

Very true.

He's played 6 periods since returning from injury.
Three have been above average, two below, and the other was the 3rd of the Sabre's game where I noticed he really didn't play that much and wasn't really noticeable (I guess you could call that below average too.

I don't think he's far off from breaking back out.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Very true.

He's played 6 periods since returning from injury.
Three have been above average, two below, and the other was the 3rd of the Sabre's game where I noticed he really didn't play that much and wasn't really noticeable (I guess you could call that below average too.

I don't think he's far off from breaking back out.

Agreed, and I liked how he grabbed extra shifts when the game was sealed. He looked good against Buffalo.

This will be bjugstad tonight!

reagan-smash-animated-cartoon-family-guy-punching-republican-meme.gif

juggernaut-x-men-19.gif~c200

latest

tear down The Anderson Wall

Last edited:

J0sh

Jul 12, 2015
Expect Ottawa to be a lot tougher then last time since Michalek and ceci are back. Good luck

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I don't know about you guys...but this game is gonna b uber easy, gonna b a snooze fest

I rather spend my time playing this

208164_53fntt_0.jpg

I'm with you on that one. On second thought, I'm gonna go list my phone, computer, and TV on eBay. Don't need any access to game footage or scores anymore since this sport is just too easy for these players. I get so tired watching these games it's ridiculous at this point.

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
Game is being shown on RDS (main French-canadian broadcast). Don't disappoint me thxbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad