Post-Game Talk: Panthers 3 Sens 2 These go to 11 (somehow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Can't let these inferior teams end the winning streak, otherwise the entire streak is under suspicion of highly concentrated PDO. Gotta wait to the Hawks game before advicing the players to leave the lucky charms at home.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
I just hope its not the Oilers that does it. Not the oilers please.

I wouldn't mind if it was the Oilers.

One: They are in the west, so losing to them is not the worst.
Two: Losing to them, means they get more points, which means they hopefully make the playoffs, thus not drafting 1st overall again! Don't worry, they will get knocked out in the 1st round.
Three: They lose to the Oilers, which hopefully means they are determined to return to winning ways the next day. Thus I see a victory and Barkov hatter live!

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
I remember a day when we are all on the tank show, now we are debating which team it would be proper to lose to after a double digit win streak.

Perspective man. Perspective.

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
Think the Cats have reached the level where each opponent wants to knock them off the streak? That ratchets up the intensity, and actually benefits the youth on this team, causing them to elevate their game to keep pace. Good thing? I think so.

SimbaThePanther

Jul 3, 2015
Sweden
I think this could be no.11. They have played Ottawa twice and IMHO dominated both games more or less. BUT...they must stay out of the box cause that is Ottawas biggest chance. Their defense is terrible. Stay 5-on-5 (with some PP sprinkled in) and I can see a win. Obviously the streak will end eventually...but let's keep it going for a few (or many) more. :)

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Think the Cats have reached the level where each opponent wants to knock them off the streak? That ratchets up the intensity, and actually benefits the youth on this team, causing them to elevate their game to keep pace. Good thing? I think so.

Agreed. Gets them SOME playoff type intensity before the playoffs

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
If the Panthers are actually getting media attention nationally, you know something monumental is happening. Of course team want to be the one to end it.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
I think this could be no.11. They have played Ottawa twice and IMHO dominated both games more or less. BUT...they must stay out of the box cause that is Ottawas biggest chance. Their defense is terrible. Stay 5-on-5 (with some PP sprinkled in) and I can see a win. Obviously the streak will end eventually...but let's keep it going for a few (or many) more. :)

+ they are tied with the Preds for the 2nd worst PK in the league.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

Preach it brother; keep believing! :yo:

PP lines please

HBJ
Ekblad-Pirri

HBJ wont force feed Pirri imo

2nd Unit.

Bjugstad Trocheck Smith
Campbell Jokinen

I like everything here, other than JJ on the point. I don't think he has the biggest shot to be back on the point.
I'm not against having Kuli on the point here. He has a wicked shot, and Campbell can tee it up for the best of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $2,330.00