Post-Game Talk: Panthers 3 Sens 2 These go to 11 (somehow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013

Your Florida Panthers take on the Ottawa Senators! Game time at 7:30pm at Canadian Tire Centre

TV: Live on FSN Florida and Center Ice.
Radio: Listen Live on 560 WQAM

:panthers

VS

:sens

[fieldset=Line Combinations (Subject To Change)]
Ottawa:
LW |C| RW
Ryan|Turris|Stone
Hoffman|Zibanejad|Michalek
McCormick|Pageau |Lazar
Dziurzynski|Smith|Neil

LD|RD
Ceci |Karlsson
Weircioh|Borowiecki
Methot|Wideman

Injuries: MacArthur (concussion, on IR)
Healthy: Prince, Chiasson, Claesson, Cowen

Florida:
LW| C |RW
Huberdeau|Barkov|Jagr
Jokinen|Trocheck|Smith
Pirri|Bjugstad|Shaw
Howden |Mackenzie |Knight

LD|RD
Kulikov| Ekblad
Campbell|Gudbranson
Mitchell|Petrovic

Injuries: Kampfer (lbi, injured reserve)
Healthy: Bolland, Thornton, Brickley
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=Expected Starting Goaltenders]
Ottawa:
8467950.jpg

Craig Anderson
GP | W | L | OTL| GAA | SV% | SO
31|16|11| 4| 2.79|.917|2

VS.

Florida:
8466141.jpg

Roberto Luongo
GP | W | L | OTL | GAA | SV% | SO
32|18|11|3| 2.06| .930|3
[/fieldset]

Last edited:

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Damn you Craig. Just had to be starting.

Gotta get guys in front of him to get goals tonight. No clear lanes for him to see the puck.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I think it ends in the next 3 games. Anderson is a God against Florida, it would be typical Panthers to lose to Edmonton for no reason really, and the ultimate typical Panthers move would be a 40 save shutout loss to Markstrom.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Corban Knight has been great. 6 points in 10 games playing 4th line minutes. Our quality of depth really separates us from some of the other teams fighting for a playoff spot.

Bure1096

Mar 6, 2007
Florida
Previous GDT comments:

Just like the Boston game, 2 points out of a playoff spot, held by the team we are playing. Sorry boys (ladies) but, history dictates an L tonight.

After a huge win, I expect us to drop the ball against a lower opponent. It would be so Panthers.

Can't beat this team even if Karlsson was playing on one leg.

When it matters the most, this team folds faster than a pitched tent during monsoon season.

Montreal just acquired a back-up goalie that pwns us. We get pwned by back ups all the time. The pwning will continue.

The most beatable Rangers team in recent memory, Hank looking like Auld, coupled with our win streak. Panthers with the L.

The Wild are 12-4-1 against us since their inception. I see a lucky number 13 coming this evening.

The Panthers bring their franchise-record nine-game winning streak to Buffalo which has lost four in a row. Both streaks come to an end, tonight.

/end

Last time these two met up, Jagr lost some teeth. I expect the Panthers to lose a lot more than teeth tonight.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Corban Knight has been great. 6 points in 10 games playing 4th line minutes. Our quality of depth really separates us from some of the other teams fighting for a playoff spot.

Be interesting to see if Howden makes the lineup tonight.

I thought he was below average last game, until he did all the work for Knights goal. That was a really nice assist.

With Borwiecki, Niel, & Smith in for the Sens, I could definitley see Thornton in for Howden tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad