P.K. Subban Goes Undercover As Karl The Security Guard To Surprise Kids

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
It wasn't meant to be funny? He's not in a sketch comedy group, coming up with theses things to do for your entertainment.

It's filmed because it's heart warming. It's filmed because in addition to doing something good for those little kids PK is also a role model to an abundance of other children and SEEING this kind of act from PK provides a very good example to those kids who look up to PK. It also can inspire others, celebrity or otherwise, to want to do similarly charitable acts. It is Christmas time. Does no one understand that not everything captured on film has to have an alterior motive behind it?

The stars of our game are role models to the games thousands of young fans. So while we make excuses for Kane and Seguin's acts of public drunkeness because they're young and exciting players, why do we criticize the equally young (but never publicly belligerent) PK filming himself doing something wholesome and providing the kind of role model our athletes should be striving to be?

There's a lot wrong with some of you in this thread. The only thing that reeks are your jaded sensibilities.

^^^^this^^^

nwaZ*

It wasn't meant to be funny? He's not in a sketch comedy group, coming up with theses things to do for your entertainment.

Easy to think otherwise. Dressing up in cop-suit, mustache, hat and stuff looks like sketch-making to me.

It's filmed because it's heart warming.

Warmed my heart.

It's filmed because in addition to doing something good for those little kids PK is also a role model to an abundance of other children and SEEING this kind of act from PK provides a very good example to those kids who look up to PK

I'm sure he does. Without PK all would be horrible people.

It also can inspire others, celebrity or otherwise, to want to do similarly charitable acts.

What celebrities give a damn about P.K Subban?
It is Christmas time. Does no one understand that not everything captured on film has to have an alterior motive behind it?

You're naive.

The stars of our game are role models to the games thousands of young fans.

Nice.

So while we make excuses for Kane and Seguin's acts of public drunkeness because they're young and exciting players, why do we criticize the equally young (but never publicly belligerent) PK filming himself doing something wholesome and providing the kind of role model our athletes should be striving to be?

Seguin has had private parties where he's been drinking. Not exactly what I'd call 'public drunkeness'. Is it 'public drunkeness' when you're caught on Facebook drunk?

There's a lot wrong with some of you in this thread. The only thing that reeks are your jaded sensibilities.

You reek of moral crusading.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
You're ridiculous. Like blatany a jaded, intentional jerk. You're so deeply immersed in your bitterness that you are actually the naive one. You've been so beaten down by the uglier sides of life that you don't even believe good exists. That's equally, if not more naive as thinking this video was done with pure intentions. You sound like a very unpleasant person and I feel sorry for you.

Also, PK is notorious for rubbing elbows with some of the biggest celebrities in other sports across the world. Djokovic, Dez Bryant, Magic Johnson, etc. And when Seguin is photographed at a downtown bar with no shirt on or Kane is photographed outdoors at a frat party in Madison, that is indeed public drunkeness. Maybe do some hw before you bah humbug on things you're obviously ignorant about.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Alot of people struggle with the fact that PK is a great guy...if he played for another team, he would not be so hated...it's really that simple....
Envy is an ugly colour...;)

PricePkPatch*

Some of you guys must be a real blast at parties. Reminds me of those relatives that have to win at board games and will cheat to do so, just a bundle of fun.

I suspect you arent having fun at your current gathering :sarcasm:

Michel Beauchamp

Canadiens' fan since 1958
Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
But thinking about it...

Why does this have to be filmed anyway? Isn't enough to see the kids happy? What's the agenda at play here? Something smells. It reeks.

You probably missed the links where he did similar things with no publicity.

What a rotten world you must live in...

Michel Beauchamp

Canadiens' fan since 1958
Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
Easy to think otherwise. Dressing up in cop-suit, mustache, hat and stuff looks like sketch-making to me.
Warmed my heart.
I'm sure he does. Without PK all would be horrible people.
What celebrities give a damn about P.K Subban?
You're naive.
Nice.
Seguin has had private parties where he's been drinking. Not exactly what I'd call 'public drunkeness'. Is it 'public drunkeness' when you're caught on Facebook drunk?

:laugh:

You're outscrooging Scrooge...

Bah humbug

Davebo*

You ****ing reek - full stop :rolleyes:

What a pile of jackasses here - spending their holidays diminishing the acts of others. Real ****ing heroes.... :rant:

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Alot of people struggle with the fact that PK is a great guy...if he played for another team, he would not be so hated...it's really that simple....
Envy is an ugly colour...;)
My fav color: :D Green!

He's assured $80+ million over the course of his career. Check that: more if he doesn't retire at age 33. And he's on pace to earn every penny of that! Anyone who thinks that video is at all worth negative comments about is a ****** *******.

(Note: The obscenity filter works!)

OUT!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad