Owen Sound Attack 2018 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardclimate

Jan 7, 2015
I'll wear my four-leaf clover badge for the Attack tonight and blow a few raspberries at the Hounds - if it'll do any good.

OHLFan90

Dec 24, 2013
Ontario
2nd Round. Game 7. Honestly this is the 2 best teams in the OHL arguably.

How can you not be romantic about hockey? haha.

Enjoy tonight everyone.

Noofgoof

Mar 29, 2017
This game is far from over.. we have a pp to start the second period gota have some faith here dig deep boys the adversity we have battled all year should of prepared us for this kind of moment! Not over until the final buzzer we can do it!

attackfan71

Dec 2, 2012
owen sound ont.
Hold your heads up high boys nothing wrong with taking the number one team in Canada to game 7 and if o/t game goes other way uou beat them in six. But the hounds are the best team for a reason and are showing it now.

Reactions: the dog

bear6

Feb 20, 2015
This is a good game by both teams hounds just capitalized on the chance. Nice to see the refs letting the kids play and decide the outcome. Win our loose this is the best series of the playoffs by far

OSA

Jun 11, 2011
Owen Sound fans should not buy into this false narrative of “middle seed team giving the #1 team all they could handle and just falling short in game 7”. It’s BS! This Attack team was supposed to BE that #1 team.

Dale DeGray had a job this year that was more important than anything else; get a good f***ing goaltender. That was it!! He failed spectacularly at this. Olivier Lafrenniere ought to have not been on any contending OHL team’s roster for the playoffs let alone a damn starter.

This game 7 has played out as a microcosm of the season. The Attack work hard, get a lead then a deflating goal against happens shortly thereafter followed by a slew of others. By the end of the game, the Attack, yet again, out shoot their opponent but lose handily because the goaltending is sporting an .800 save %.

Outside of the goaltending, this Attack roster was Championship caliber. The players knew it. They deserved much, much better from the GM. I’m quite proud of the guys for taking the Hounds to 7 amid the goaltending circus, but make no mistake, this was NOT a successful season.

Last edited:

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
Running on fumes in this one not Guzda's fault team defense broke down quickly in the first 40 minutes and the Hounds offensive push.

Time to pray to the hockey gods

leafsrdue

Oct 4, 2014
I don't blame the players at all, they did really well with what they had. I can't think that any Attack fan is really surprised at this point. It was fun while it lasted but the goaltending issue was going to catch up with them eventually. That being said, I think that it will be awesome to see Mack Guzda develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad