Out of Town - Who's your team during these Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Here's the guy with the flabby pants, with the whiny question at the end of that TH commercial:

28vz1s.gif

Best user replies on YT:
  • So, how do you make your doughnuts ? Answer: Par-baked at a factory in Brantford, then frozen and shipped by truck to restos across the country, where they are re-baked/heated. Yumm
  • Yep, show us all how you make the donuts. Show us all how all the donuts are brought in frozen, stored and reheated in a easy bake oven then use cheap quality fondants and filling.
  • This is a horrible ad, and the worst part is I have to see it ten million times during the hockey playoffs. No one who goes to Tim's cares how its made.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Seriously, though, Philly haven't had a good goalie since Pelle Lindberg RIP. (Don't anyone dare say Hextall.) Worse than the Habs' woes at C.

Hextall was a mental case, worth the price of admission all his own.

But yeah, Philly should be biting for a goalie upgrade, just as the Habs are seeking to end their top C drought.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Both teams with an extra goal, Pens prevail 8-5.

Battle of Pennsylvania ends with handshakes.

Camera showed one Flyer on the bench, crying. Always a sad sight.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
For a defense with puck moving defensemen, what the **** were Ghost and Provorov doing?

Not been impressed by Ghost this series. I don't watch the Flyers a lot in the regular season but is he usually better? In this series he looked like Green i.e. a guy who depends on his offense to do points and who **** defensively speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad