Out of Town - Who's your team during these Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Not been impressed by Ghost this series. I don't watch the Flyers a lot in the regular season but is he usually better? In this series he looked like Green i.e. a guy who depends on his offense to do points and who **** defensively speaking.
Pens will do that to any young Dman in the league.

He usually is better but his best game is the offensive side. Defensively challenged when temp is cranked up for sure.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Guentzal 19 play off goals in 31 games.

wow

That is a 50/82 pace.

But Play off goals.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redux91

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
For a defense with puck moving defensemen, what the **** were Ghost and Provorov doing?

Provorov. Awful, awful game.

Not been impressed by Ghost this series. I don't watch the Flyers a lot in the regular season but is he usually better? In this series he looked like Green i.e. a guy who depends on his offense to do points and who **** defensively speaking.

Flyers are the reverse-Habs: puck-moving, offence-minded D without stay-at-home d-men.

How many years has it been since the offer sheet? There's still time for Hextall to trade for Weber :sarcasm:

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
You’re not ****ing kidding. Wow is an understatement
To put In context, Guentzel had 13pts in this series
We scored 11 last year. Ouch

What makes it worse is most of those 11 came from the stick of Radulov either by scoring or assisting on a play where he did most of the work. The whole team went MIA including our supposed playoffs warriors.

Reactions: Zorba

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010

Ghost has about 58% Even Strength offensive zone starts

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
ouch did not know that. That's why higher than any other top dmen in the league right?

I don't remember which website I used for that stat but there are players who are getting way more offense starts than Ghost, like Krug or Sergachev. That 58% has some neutral zone starts (on the opposing blueline).

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Guentzal 19 play off goals in 31 games.

wow

That is a 50/82 pace.

But Play off goals.

He's a beast when playoffs come around. "Some get you to the playoffs, some get you through the playoffs." Wise words from a wise man.

BTW, just to throw more salt in the wounds of Habs fans, Guentzel was available in Round 3 (where he was selected) when Habs announced the name of a certain Connor Crisp as their 3rd round pick in 2013.

Reactions: PaulD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad