Out of Town Thread: Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Is their a “how to legally watch the habs” thread? I can’t cast Helix tv without chromecast (no air play), and the smallest videotron package that includes either tsn+Sportsnet or Rds+tva sports takes my monthly from 65$+tx to 133$+tx !!! Right now I subscribed to tva sport and rds apps, but they suck and seem stuck at 1080p (I have a 65 inch LG C1…) For 20$ each… And the rds app cant even cast in background.

My understanding is nhl network would not show habs games in Montreal ? How the heck do Montrealers watch the habs these days? 4k hdr is not unusual…

(have not had cable for years, we only have 400mb/s internet)

Reactions: Belial

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
I know Byfield is going to do something after I type this, but as someone who was high on him but not over the moon, I find him to be a constant disappointment. Doesn't really do much.

Hopefully it's him figuring it out.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
A spot just opened in Tampa....ouch. That story about Ian Cole is something else....

Shred

Nov 1, 2005
TB traded for Philippe Myers' buyout friendly contract, decided not to buy him out, extended him 1 year, then waived him. 4D chess or is TB making as many questionable decisions as most orgs lately?

Jul 6, 2016
I'm still quite ticked off with Hughes for trading Romy away. Romy, Guhle, and Xhekaj patrolling the Habs blue line crushing guys for the next 8-10 years would've been so much fun to watch.

Yes Barzal he really is a good piece to have. Sigh...

Yeah . Would had been fun to keep him (and Lehkonen) . But Dach could be our #2 centerman for a decade and have success. That was the price to pay. Hughes needed a centerman the minute they decided NOT to draft Wright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad