Out of Town Thread - New Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Yep. Everytime I go in Blainville, only thing I hear Joel Bouchard say is...."Next line"!...."Next line"!. And sometimes the guy go as far as "Let's go boys". That's about it.

It's a longstanding hockey tradition where certain individuals tend to simply repeat a few short one-liners and stick to them years over.

Reminds of when Claude Ruel was conducting Habs practises and all you'd hear was "Skate, skate, skate --- Pass, pass pass -- Shoot, shoot, shoot!!!"

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
It's a longstanding hockey tradition where certain individuals tend to simply repeat a few short one-liners and stick to them years over.

Reminds of when Claude Ruel was conducting Habs practises and all you'd hear was "Skate, skate, skate --- Pass, pass pass -- Shoot, shoot, shoot!!!"

I was joking....;) For that poster to say that the Q teams have no structure is totally dumb.

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
Wow... I wonder if you can even name more than 2 coaches currently coaching in the Q without first looking it up

Wow... I wonder if you can even understand sarcasm, I thought the "fake structure" made that pretty clear

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
God I enjoy watching Bruins fans in despair as Seguin snipes one early in Boston

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Femur fracture for Kelly....6 to 8 months absence. Sucks even if it's enemy territory. Tough injury to go through. They won't feel a thing though.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
Its incredible the difference between the WHL and the Q when you look at the scores.. The WHL is low scoring, defensive first league while the Q has no real structure and alot of mediocre teams..

B-vLlQNUMAIMmON.jpg

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I was joking....;) For that poster to say that the Q teams have no structure is totally dumb.

Totally understand. I jumped on the opportunity to bring back an anecdote, except in Ruel's case it's true. :)

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
Last edited:

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
I didn't think he was even going to get up after the hit. If its his shoulder he could be out for a while.

I think their coach already confirmed its a long term injury.

I was joking on the main board that maybe they will win another lottery now. Might as well go for the hat trick!

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
I think their coach already confirmed its a long term injury.

I was joking on the main board that maybe they will win another lottery now. Might as well go for the hat trick!

Yeah I had just seen that about being out long term. Sucks for hockey because he was exciting to watch, as long as he wasn't playing the Habs

Man if they get another 1st..............................:rant:

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
broken clavicle.

happened to me once, shouldn't take all that long to heal and he won't have any permanent issues with it.

all hail McGretzky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad